Realizing !

Still in bed with Jereth. Something clicked inside my head . I got up and got dressed . And started walking around the room . I decided to open the door. Jereth didn't move but just watched me. When I opened the door it was just a mirror . A mirror . I grabbed the closes thing to me and broke the mirror . Everything was destroying itself around me . I started floating downward . Everything was bubbles and piping away.
I landed on a bunch of junk. Still confused on what was happening . I looked in my hand and saw a half eaten apple with a worm sticking out of it.
"Ewww what the fuck". I said throwing the Apple away from me .
I decided to try and get up. Pushing the garbage around me away.
"Hey watch we're your going there young lady". Some old ladies voice.
I turned around and saw a big pile of junk on this old ladies back.
"I'm sorry I'm pretty sure I was looking where I was going".. I said sounding confused.
"Well we're are you going lady? Or what you looking for ? " said the old junk lady.
"Well I don't remember . I know I was doing something and was trying to find something. I don't know . " I said walking away slowly.
"Well maybe this is what your looking for " the old lady hands me a bag of snacks . Along with my phone and car Keys.
"Hmm thanksss, I was looking for snacks eailer." I responded .
"Come follow me in here I'm sure we'll help you fine what your looking for ". The old flag said.
Walking into a tent from the outside . I see my room back at my house. My tv, my king size bed, my dresser , my clothes . I jumped onto the bed , feeling like I just had a weird sex nightmare. But the old lady was here. Going through my things. I decided to go back outside but she stopped me saying I needed to stay in here. I decided to turn on my tv. Netflix popped up, saying "the labyrinth 1986" . Wait a min. Why does that sound familiar. I said to myself.
"Well you were looking for your books weren't you? And your shoes? And ooo your pajamas? Are you ready to sleep?" The old lady said to me .
"No , I.. this.... I don't know" I said .
I looked around and saw the picture I had with Jessica. And her daughter Sarah and Toby!
" this is all junk!!! I need to save Toby !!! " I shouted and everything around me started to crumble and breakdown.
"Anybodyyy helppppp" I shouted through the little holes in the roof of the junk room. I was suddenly hosted up by Pho and Doggy .
"We found you my lady , we're right here the doors to the goblin castle" he said .
"Yeah let's go beat that Jereth " I said not so enthusiastically.
Did we really have sex? Did I just confess my emotions to him and he just played me? Oh my goodness what am I thinking I have to save Toby! How selfish can I be!!! He's just a child!
We shows up to the goblin city doors . There was a guard asleep. So pho just pushed the doors open for us to walk in. When we walked in it was a trap. There were spikes that popped up behind us and then a machine that was shaped like a goblin appeared. Trying to strike is down with an axe. Fortunately Hoggle showed up and took off the goblins helmet and removed him from the controls . He didn't know what he was going but got the axe stuck on the roof so the machine malfunctioned and exploded . Hoggle jumped out just in time. Before it exploded.
"Hoggle are you alright?" I asked worried
"I'm fine I didn't ask for your forgiveness okay. "Hoggle said sadly.
"It's okay Hoggle I understand you did what you thought was right. But you came back for me . Like a true friend . And here I been varying these jewels around. I think it's time they go back to there owner." I said handing him his bag of jewels.
Hoggle slowly grabbing the bag from me .
"Hoggle and pho friends" phos said , patting Hoggle on the back.
"Yesss quite courageous you are indeed I must say ". Said the doggy.
"Let's go in there and whoop some ass" I said enthusiastically.
Pho opened the doors and it was silent but I knew it was t going to be silent for long so we started running toward the center to the castle once we got there goblins appeared with armor and spears. Even a cannon! What the hell?! Instantly they shot at us. We started running away behind the houses . But they chased us around we got split up. I ran into a house and started throwing bottles and hiring them with broom sticks . I was jumping from house to house using whatever was in the house as a weapon. Eventually some how me , pho , and Hoggle all got into the same house. Pho went all the way to the top and started howling . I knew he was calling the cold and I knew for a fact that the lil goblins didn't stand a chance. After a lot of rumbling and what felt like an earth quake . There was rocks rolling through the street. I couldn't help but think to myself , they see me rolling , they hatinnnn. Laughing to myself I decided to start running straight to the castle I managed to avoid everything .
I looked at Hoggle and pho and doggy :
"I must face him alone please be careful out here. " I said to them . As I started running into the castle. I saw his thrown . I knew the place needed some cleaning. But there was only one flight of stairs so I decided to go up . The stairs felt like they would go on forever. Until eventually I came into what seemed to be stoats running un , upside down, and on the sides.