Past & Present Events

~Years ago from todays day~

-Third Point of View-

"Are you sure about this? He's clanless and not many would want to take in one" said the woman. "I know but we can't raise him here, it's to dangerous, the other clans have been more alert now about the Voltaris... we can't raise him here like his brothers..." Said the man. The woman looked at him worried but then at the infant the man's arms. She kissed the infant's head softly and smiled as the child reacted by reaching the woman's hand. "Take him somewhere safe." She said softly. The man nodded and kiss's the woman. "I will." After that the man left the woman's small home and began his journey. The woman looked at the man as he walk away in the distance and prayed that everything will turn out okay. Not being able to see the infant grow up breaks the woman's heart. A tear slid down her cheek.

-Few Days Later-

The man has been walking in the woods for a few days now. He carries the infant wrapped in a blanket in his arms. He's exhausted from walking a bunch. He hasn't rested yet and really needs it. The sun was going down and the man needed to find a place to rest for the night. He finds a cave luckily and goes there to rest for the night. He holds his sword for support and lets himself slide down the wall slowly. He was very tired as his body ached from walking and so his arms. But he couldn't place down the infant yet. The man took out a mattress from the backpack he had on and placed gently placed the infant on it. The man stretched himself and then laid down. Letting his body rest. He went to sleep a few minutes later because of how tired he was. He finally had some rest...

Some hours later, the man was woken up by cries of a baby. He gets up to look at the mattress where he had placed the baby. The child cries out. Maybe because it was hungry, or because it wanted comfort...
The man got up tiredly and cradled the baby.
"Shh.. shh.. calm down child..

Calm Down §££/\"

The man said softly. He was still tired but he still held the child to comfort him. The infants cries slowly stopped and turned into just little baby noises. The baby felt the man's comfort. The infant felt safe in the man's arms. The warmth that was being given to protect him (the baby) from the cold. It was nice. The man sighs tiredly. All the traveling and taking care of the infant was a load of work to do. But it was all worth it to see the baby be safe from danger.
The man noticed that the baby was still tired as well, so the man got up from the ground and cradled the infant gently. The man hummed a random tune and tries to make the child fall asleep. And sooner or later, the infant fell asleep.

The man smiled at the baby and sat back down on the floor. He placed the infant on the mattress again but this time, he stayed close to it. The baby fell asleep with holding the man's finger. The man chuckles a little and lays down. He soon also falls asleep.

-Back to The Present Day-

There have been many reports in different villages about people either being killed or kidnapped by a unknown group. But the clue that is left behind is a rose. It's poured with the victims blood. Always. People have been talking about these mysterious events all over the place, it was like a speeding virus. All of Ardonia have warned others to always have their guard up. These crimes have been increasing rapidly, many families are scared of who does these doings. Horrible to the ones that died. Some have been found with their body parts all around the room. A woman was found with her children dead, huddled with their eyes out. How can someone be so cruel!? Who would do such a thing?! The devil of course, but he's just in plain sight. Hiding behind those who work for him, until it is his time to come.

Somewhere below the earth. Where the sun never shines, there is a man that has people that work for him. The man is a heartless creature and isn't even human. He's a forgotten species and may be last of its kind. He's a shapeshifter who wants to take over Ardonia and claim it as his own. He's doing this because he wants to feel more power of controlling others who are weaker than him. Power is what most people want. The feeing is awfully glorious.

"Power. Oh how I love it."

813 words

———————

So sorry for not updating. I had lack of motivation and a many things are happening in life rn. I will try to continue the story and others that I have. Thank you for your time ❤️
God Bless You All