IV

You got to a balcony above where the tourney was being held, and saw people preparing and admiring the castle. Still. "Lord Y/n," you turned and saw Ned "Lord Stark," you said "do you need something?" "only to know how you built such a castle, without even Varys knowing as well," he stated "I made sure all ravens and ships leaving the island were approved of by me and me only, none of Varys' little birds could join our ranks," you explained "and as for how I built it, well by hiring the best builders in both Essos and Westeros. I had around 4 million builders here," you saw shock on his face when you said that and chuckled before walking off.

Time skip

You now sat in your office eating lunch, when Olenna Tyrell walked in. "My Lady, is there anything I can help you with?" you asked "yes, I'm here to propose a marriage between you and my granddaughter Margaery," she stated "I'll consider her as a possible candidate for my hand," you replied "what's there to consider?" Olenna scoffed "House Tyrell has an army second to only yours, the Reach has the most fertile land, and House Tyrell is second only to House Lannister. Not marrying you and Margaery is a mistake," she stated "we all get a little wiser from mistakes, if this is one then I'll be a little wiser," you replied "if that's the case then I'm sure you're very wise, maybe wiser than anyone else," she said smirking and you raised an eyebrow at her "you're wiser than I am, there's only one way you got to that point," you replied "don't spar with me little fellow," she said "if you give me a few more hours of your time then you'll find out I'm not exactly little," you replied smirking "you'd bed an old woman?" she asked "there's a hole, there's a goal," you said "father like son, I'll be the judge on whether you're really as good as they say," she commented and started undressing.

Time skip

You watched as Olenna left your office with her legs weak.

Sorry this is a short chapter, I can't think of anything else to write for it