V

You now sat on your throne, hearing marriage proposals. "My Lord, you and my daughter marrying would benefit both of our houses," Lord Tully stated, referring to Lysa Arryn, "she is a grieving widow, I will not marry her, and she is older than my father," you said and he stepped away. You then glanced around, "leave me and Lord Tywin," you ordered and they all left. "You have to choose a wife eventually," Tywin said as he walked over "I don't want it to be a noble lady for the sake of it being a noble lady, I want to marry someone I love and that is what I'm going to do," you stated and left.

You walked into Cersei's bed chamber and saw her smiling as she had a hand on her stomach. You kissed her cheek as you wrapped your arms around her waist and she smiled. "Are you enjoying it here?" you asked "I am, good views and it's secure," she replied "it will be perfect for the little one," you whispered in her ear "I know," she replied and kissed you.

You walked into your great hall and looked around at all the noble ladies. You noticed Margaery Tyrell and saw how beautiful she was. You sat in your seat at the high table, and decided you would take Margaery to wife. "My Lords! My Ladies! I have made my decision!" you announced and everyone looked to you, curious as to who your wife would be, "Lady Margaery, of House Tyrell," you stated and an applause was heard. You looked to Margaery who looked shocked, "come, my Lady," you said gesturing to the empty seat beside you "you best not refuse," Olenna said to Margaery and she walked over. Margaery sat beside you and she smiled at you, "I'm honoured you chose me to be your lady wife. I'm sure we will live long and happy with many beautiful children," she stated "that is the plan," you replied and she giggled a little as you smiled at her "were you promised to another?" you asked noticing her father's uneasy look "it was agreed that I would be marrying Robin of the Vale when he came of age," she replied "I'm hoping this doesn't cause a war," "if it does, then the death toll will be worse than the Dance of Dragons," you said "how so?" she asked "why do you think I chose to build my castle this far away from Westeros?" you asked "for privacy?" she asked "that's one reason, but think about the location," you replied "it's connected to a volcano right?" she asked and you nodded "do you know why the Valyrian dragons were far larger than the ones the Targaryens had not long before their extinction? Minus Caraxes, Vermithor, and Vhagar of course," you replied "no, I assume it was because they were able to feed them more?" she asked "no. Well that was one reason but not the only one. The dragons in Valyria had a lot more freedom, and could hunt whenever and wherever they wanted, and they were surrounded by volcanoes," you explained "why are you telling me this?" Margaery asked "because it has something to do with why I built my castle on the side of a volcano," you stated and her eyes widened as she realised "you have dragons?" she whispered in your ear and you nodded "would you like to meet one after dinner?" you asked "yes please," she replied and kissed your cheek.

Once the feast was over you brought Margaery into what was essentially a dragon pit. Just much larger so it wouldn't stunt the growth of any dragons. "Pythor!" you yelled and he walked over. Pushing past some of the much smaller dragons. "He's so big," she gasped "not the last time you'll be saying that to me," you commented and she raised an eyebrow at you. You grabbed her hand and pressed it against Pythor's side. "Pythor is the same size as Balerion The Dread, and is still growing. He's only around a hundred years old," you stated and noticed shock on her face "how long do dragons live for?" she asked "around five hundred years until they start slowing down, six hundred when they stop being able to fly long distances, eight hundred when they die of old age," you explained "that's on average though. Balerion lived a lot longer because his body could take a lot, due to him being a war dragon," "impressive," Margaery said and you kissed her cheek.