chapter 1

A/n : stay sober and follow d'hadrian harding on YouTube 😀.

It was a weekend and your dad Ryan Murphy (the person who made ahs) and he told you Evan was coming over, you and Evan have a 4 year year age gap (he's 22 in this and your 18) you were watching ahs when your dad/ryan said that evan was coming so you yelled from your room to downstairs "ok!" You rushed to get ready for him because nobody wants to see you laying in bed bin watching a show your own dad made so you made your bed and got ready "Y/N! COME DOWNSTAIRS EVANS HERE!" Dad/ryan called from downstairs, you were watching ahs so you just acted like you couldn't hear him Evan ran upstairs into your room seeing you watching ahs you were into it too "hey y/n how's it going" "meh" you said back "what's wrong" "sorry for my language but this thin lip bitch Violet has to blame all of her sick shit on Tate like tf!" Evan laughed "ya know she was really nice on set" "well I hope so you said but man they did you dirty with that wig" "TELL ME ABOUT IT" Evan said back "like dayumm bro got a nest up there" "exactly 🤝" Evan laughed back. Dad/ryan ran upstairs "hey Evan you may have to stay the night it's bad outside" Evan looked outside it was snowing hard "your right any extra beds" "you could sleep on y/n 's blow up mattress?" Dad/Ryan said back "alright" "and y/n come downstairs you too Evan, please " dad/Ryan said you and Evan were getting food walking around eating when all of a sudden you say "I'm saying go away Tate" and Evan said "NO! YOUR ALL I WANT YOUR ALL I " you both said "HAVE" you both started laughing dad/Ryan looked at you guys and told your mom "they definitely like each other" you and Evan both turned around and said at the same time "WOAH, not like that we're just friends" "sure" dad/Ryan said "dad seriously we're not joking".
*****SKIP TILL NIGHT*****
"Alright night Evan" you said "night" he  said back but unfortunately 2 mins later *POP* "what was that" you said "um-mm your a-air mattress" Evan said back "BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHhh" "what's so funny y/n" "what's so funny? What's so funny? You popped the air mattress" you could here is slowly deflating. Evan laughed, Evan ended up laying with you but when you got up the first thing your dad/Ryan said "I KNEW IT, YOU GUYS DO LIKE EACH OTHER" you laughed back so did Evan "listen y/n did me a favor and let my lie with her becuase I popped the air mattress" "dang it I swear I was so close" dad/Ryan said you and Evan laughed and had fun for the rest of the day until he left.