chapter 12

A/n: you found KAI CHRATING AWOOP JUMP SCARE meadow took your man.. not for long though..

Y/n:
I got home early from work and came downstairs and saw Kai hanging out with winter "how was work y/n?" Winter asked "Good" I replied "I'm going to take a shower so I'll be back downstairs in a minute" "sounds good" Kai and winter said. You got in the shower and turned up the heat having it boiling hot "ahh,to hot to hot!" You jumped out of the water and turned it down a little "much better" you washed your hair and body then got out and brushed your teeth and hair. "Alright back downstairs" you went downstairs and went into you and kai's room and got dressed into a Nirvana shirt and black jeans and curled your hair and did some makeup. "Why are you dressed up?" "Oh girls night" "oh, what time you coming home?" "I don't know late probably" "oh okay" "you got your bag and keys and told everyone bye "bye winter and Kai see you later" "bye babe" "by y/n"
You got into the car and drove to the restaurant but when you got there you got a message that girls night was cancelled "for real!" You drove out here for nothing, you got back into your car a drive back home and walked downstairs to see Kai and meadow making out "WHAT THE HELL KAI!" "AND MEADOW YOU REALLY CANCELLED GIRLS NIGHT TO FUCK MY BOYFRIEND" Kai walked out of the room "NO KAI GET YOUR ASS BACK IN HERE!" "Babe I only fucked her so she could-" "oh so we're fucking people for things now" "NO LISTEN Y/N!" Meadow got dressed and ran out "KAI IM DONE" you grabbed a bag and put your stuff into it and left, Kai met you outside "KAI GO AWAY!" "LISTEN Y/N!I ONLY FUCKED HER SO SHE COULD SHOOT ME AT MY MEETING" WHY WAS SHE GOING TO SHOOT YOU?" "so everybody feels bad" "OH SO YOU DID IT FOR ATTENTION" you pushed Kai back and got into your car and drove off, you booked a hotel for the weekend and it wasn't the best but it would have to do, you cried and blocked meadow on everything. You got a text from winter asking what happened you told her and she said she's very sorry.
Kai:
"SHIT SHIT SHITT" I screamed from downstairs I watched TV *the next morning* I woke up to feel nothing beside me no y/n no breakfast in bed or hey Kai it's time to wake up, I ate a breakfast bar and got dressed and watched a video on how to put on a tie it looked bad but It'll do I put my hair in a bun and pin on Cologne*at the meeting* I was talking on the stage and looked at the crowd to see if I could find y/n I saw her, blue cropped top and black jeans with her hand blocking the sun she was so hot but I knew I could have her not after what I did. I was just about to finish when meadow shot me in my leg and before my guards could even get to me y/n was already there holding my thigh adding pressure so I wouldnt bleed out,My guards tried to take her off stage "SHE CAN STAY BUT SOMEONE GET ME A DOCTOR!" I screamed she ran back to me and held my hand and cried "Kai!" I looked down at her untill a paramedic came and took me to to the ambulance truck and Y/n followed me telling them I was her best friend just so she could in, she sat by me and grabbed my hand but slowly took her hand off I reached for her hand but she shook her head no I sighed.
Y/n:
He was trying to pull me back into his trap but I wasn't gonna fall for it so at the hospital you called winter to come so you could go "Kai,I got your sister here in leaving" "why" "because ya know we broke up" "listen I'm sorry" "gotta go bye" you left as Kai yelled your name but you didn't answer you got 2 missed calls from Kai then you answered "Kai what do you want" "this weekend can You come over so I can talk to you" "sure but don think that I'm saying sorry" "I know" *this weekend* you got up and made 2 sloppy joes and put them into a container, and then got dressed you wore a jeans and since you didn't have any shirts because you weren't able to pack all of them, you put on your longest bra you've got to look like a crop top then left with the sloppy joes in one hand and your keys and purse in the other Kai called and asked if your still coming you said that your in your way *at kai's house* "Kai open up!" "Oh sorry" you saw Kai with a cane you couldn't help but laugh "It's alright grampa Kai" "okay that's not funny" "it so is" Kai took you to his kitchen and you sat down the container on the counter and grabbed a plate and heated up the sloppy joes "so how's it going" Kai asked "fine enough except for my porn star neighbors trying to tell me I'm single in every way!" "Mh" "how about you grampa Kai I ment Kai" "okay please stop with the name but anyways it's been alright *beep* you took out the sloppy joes and grabbed another plate "here" you handed Kai a sloppy joe "thank you,first real meal in days" "why can you just cook?" You said "winter does but they taste like shit and I always burn the food so why not just eat nothing except fast food" Kai rolled his eyes from pleasure "mhh" "how's winter been doing?" "Fine" "oh and I need to grab some more shirts sooo I'll be back or unless your body guard had to follow me downstairs" you sighed "I'll go down with you" you and Kai went downstairs getting flashbacks of when you caught Kai you gripped onto the railing of the stairs "calm down" "No" you ran to the bedroom and looked into the drawer seeing someone else's clothes "Who's are these?" "Oh winter's old clothes" "mhh SUS but okay" you scrambled untill you find your drawer of shirts "ahh my favorite my Nirvana shirt" "thanks" you put it on and walked out "common grampa" "stop" "do you have any shots or beer?" "Why do you ask" "I don't know" Kai gave you a shot cup and a bottle of liquor you walked over to his couch then realized that's where he did the dirty with meadow "eww" you got up and went over to his other seat pouring yourself a shot. 1 shot turned into 2 shots into now 12 shots "Whoo Hoo" "Kai stared at you" "alright well Kai Looks like I've gotta go drive home seeyaaa" "yeah no" "Kai walked up to you and sat you on the couch "your drunk y/n" "pff no I'm not" "yes you are"
Kai:
I argued with y/n untill she said "KAI IM GOING YOU CHEATER" she tried running away but I had her wrists "Your not going, what your going to do is go to bed" I took her to my room and layed her on my bed and laid beside her "ahh I miss this bed" she hugged the bed crawling her way under my tucked covers as she hugged me "goodnight daddy Smurf" "goodnight".
Y/n:
You woke up by kai,you slowly scooted away then off the bed and grabbed your purse and went upstairs untill you heard Kai say "Where are you going" "home" "well then your already here" "Kai no,I'm leaving I know what you did last night you creepy fuck" "What did I do" "you tried to get me back with you so you could fuck me" "No you drank 12 shots then said 'im going to go home' and I said no because your drunk!" You remember then thought that's literally what happened "Still" "y/n,listen alright I'm sorry" "for what" "for cheating on you" "Kai why don't you treat me mean" "because I love you y/n" you saw Kai cry, your draw dropped "last time you cried was like 6yrs ago" you crawled down on the floor by Kai "hey Kai, it's okay" Kai hid is face in his hands you cupped his hands "Kai It's okay I love you" you crawled into kai's lap,Kai hugged you and then wrapped his arms around you and sat up while you were holding on to him like a koala bear. Kai walked downstairs into his room and layed you on his bed and walked out into his bathroom "kaiiiiii" you called "I'm coming in a minute" you sat there and then minutes turned into hours then you heard Kai come back "Kai what the fuck were you doing in there?" "Nothing" you walked into the bathroom and looked in the tub everywhere then you saw it the window was opened "Where did you go Kai? Grocery store?" "no" "then why's the window opened" "no reason" "whatever" you walked upstairs into the kitchen to make breakfast. After a couple minutes you finished "WINTER KAI COME EAT!" you screamed so they could hear you,winter came down but not Kai,you walked downstairs to see Kai playing with a dog "Kai why is there a dog in here?" "My present to you" "KAI, you did not" "I did and she got her shots and everything and she's are messiah dog" "what do you wanna name her?" "What about Lisa" "hell no" "Idk, Rosie" "I like that name" you and Kai agreed to name her Rosie.
*4 years later* "see you later Kai" "say bye Rosie" "bye daddy" "bye daddy" you winked "bye Rosie and y/n!"...*Pew* a bullet came rushing through the air almost hitting kai "KAI OMG,ROSIE GO INSIDE" "y/n,goodbye" the gun pointed to you "KAI DONT DO THIS WE HAVE A KID" "oh y/n,this was my plan all along" THE END