chapter 31

A/n: 31 parts! Wow 😳

Y/n:
You and James loved to play games since that's all you could do at the hotel Cortez, it got boring for James I agree to he was stuck in there for years...he needed a...touch up to himself...

You had got back from shopping and decided to see if James liked the outfits you got him "James!" "Yes" James ran out of the bathroom "What's wrong dearest?" "Nothing just wanted you to try these on" "oh okay" you handed James Jeans "What in the hell are these?" "Jeans" you laughed "Fine but only for you dearest" "Thank you James" James ran back to the bathroom and put them on "How so I look?" "Good" "Dearest No I do not look good" "Oh James you look fine" you took a picture "What are you doing y/n" "Nothing" you continued to snap photos of him "Better not be taking photos" "off no" James rubbed his temples "Next dear" "Oh yeah" you shut off your phone and put it in your back pocket "Try these on" "What on mother nature is this!" "There these things called tights" "Mhh sound interesting" James went back to the bathroom "Dearest these are To small!" "Oh no" you mumbled and ran into the bathroom seeing James trying to put his foot in it without breaking it "here James" you put it on "Ahh this is magnificent but also terrible" you smacked James but on the way out "Dearest" "Sorry its an addiction especially when its that big" "Dearest no way its that bi-" "Holy mother of butt!" You couldn't stop laughing "Dearest you must try these on there booty-licious" you were on the floor laughing now "Alright I'll try them on" you when into the bathroom and put them on "How do I look" James was practically drooling in the back "AHH MAGNIFICENT!" James smacked you but so hard you fell "Holy mother of earth James" now James was the one laughing, James picked you up off the floor and layed you on the bed (stomach facing the bed) and just layed his head in between you butt "James!" "What it's like a pillow" "oh my" you kissed James "Alright I'll go return the-" "No" "No what" "Don't return those" "Alright, but anyways I've gotta go grab some makeup from the store I'll be back" "Okay hurry" *After store* "I'm back James" you opened the door to your guys hotel room "What you get" "Well I got you this chip that were gonna try" "What's it called?" "The one chip challenge EXTREME LEVEL" "Supposably some people died from this" "Good I'm already dead" you started laughing then stopped "Wait a goddamn minute that's not fair!" "What?" "You won't feel the pain but I will" "Oh trust me dearest we have taste buds" "Okay" you sat back down and recorded it "Here's your gloves James" "Gloves?" "It's hot!" "Oh dearest Were not doing surgery we do-" "put them on before I put them on for you!" "Yes ma'am" James put them on and so did you "Here's your half of the chip and here's mine" "You ready" "always dearest" "okay...3...2...1..." You both shoved it into your guys mouth "It's not spi-" "Shit!" "I need water" you started to cry "Dearest there's nothing wro-" "Oh MILK MILK" you grabbed your phone and grabbed James arm and ran downstairs "2 GLASSES OF MILK FAST AND BREAD PLEASE!" James added "What's wro-" liz asked getting cut off by James "FAST PLEASE WERE DYING" "you mean she's dying your already dead" "NOT MY TASTE BUDS!" Liz handed the drink and you and James chugged it down that's when you fell of the chair "Dearest, DEAREST!" You died to a chip "Dearest you died to a fucking chip?" "What hap-" you and James started laughing "Bahaha you fell over and I was like 'dearest, dearest'" you honestly didn't mind that you were dead as long as you were with your James.
A/n: should I just stop writing, like that was a perfect ending to a book for James Patrick March.