chapter 26

A/n: here's part 2 of the Tate story bitches.

Y/n:
You got home and walked inside slamming the door shut and running to your room crying "Why would Emma or Tate do that" you cried *20 minutes later you heard the door open and sobbing "Why would I do that, why would I do that" Tate sobbed (yes like in the movie) Tate walked upstairs to see you asleep with dried up tears on your face "y/n I'm sorry" Tate sobbed "mhh" you moaned "Tate what do you want?" "I'm sorry, it was a dare Emma got dated to kiss the hottest boy in the r-room" "Hey Tate listen I'm sorry I was being mean and I made you walk home in the rain, and you cold Tate, c,Mon lets get you in the shower" you took tates shirt off and let him take off his pants as you turned on the bath, seeing Tate like this made you feel mean "I'm sorry Tate" you said as you wiped his tears off with your thumb "it-its alright" "No Tate it's not Is shouldn't have done that" you looked at Tate and started crying "at least she didn't lie" you took off you shirt and jeans and and under stuff (such as bra and underwear) "Come on Tate" Tate got intot he bath with you and you layed your head against his chest as you bear hugged him "I love you Tate, forever and ever" "I love you too y/n, forever and ever" after you guys finished up in the bath you guys sat in bed "Ya know next time when we get bored we shouldn't go to Emma's house, we'll go to winter's" "Winter who?" "Winter Anderson, there a bit away thought, but you'll love them and Kai he's alright" "sounds fun".