THREE -

Today Hoseok woke up a little bit better, he feels energized, maybe he's finally getting over his heartbreak or at least trying to.

He picked a really comfy and colorful outfit, he ate a healthy breakfast, he sang, he danced and then got out of his house to take classes.

He was planning in going to eat some donuts with coffee after school.

...

Everything was normal, everyone with their group of friends laughing and playing, or gossiping about someone else. It was pretty nice.

Hoseok then saw Doyun and his friends, he was grabbing a girl by the waist, and that really made Hoseok's heart hurt, but he was feeling great after days of being a piece of nothing in his house.

He won't let that make him feel bad, so he greeted them.

'Hello Doyun' Hoseok said with a very genuine smile on his face.

Doyun gasped, but he, surprisingly, greeted back. 'Hello Hoseok'

Because, even though seeing Doyun looking like he got over of what they had, he won't let him ruin his mood today

...

Hoseok went to eat some donuts and coffee after school, and it made him really happy, having time for him, walking around and taking photos of whatever he finds pretty.

But it was now time to go back home and deal with his internal issues.

...

Hoseok was playing on his phone, this cute little game of a dinosaur, but got bored so he went to instagram to see what news he finds there.

It wasn't a very good idea and he regretted it immediately.

The first post the app showed him was from Doyun, him and girl — the same girl from today — posing and kissing in front of the church.

I guess he did move on fast...

Hoseok was so hurt, but more than sad he felt so angry, angry at how Doyun was always surrounded by people and girls and friends, angry at how fast he moved on, but also jealous.

Jealous because he wished he had friends, because he wished he could be like Doyun and move on from whatever they had meant.

So, Hoseok grabbed his journal and started writing:

"i came today cause i felt really bad, the fact that he is getting people to talk to him and be with him in any sense of the word makes me so jealous, so angry.

Not in a romantic way ofc, but i wished i was more pretty, more handsome, i wish i had muscles and a glorious body and maybe be more extroverted to get people to talk to me.

maybe he still feels bad and still suffering and the fact that you cannot notice it, it's great.

but im so jealous that he have people to go to /freely/ when he feels bad, i am so jealous.

i wish i had more close friends, or only one, one who's there for me every time i need it, i wish so much things, but that's my biggest one."