(3)

Blaise Pov.

The entire room was filled with the sweet smell of boiling potion, blaise hated it. being trapped in a room and under a truth spell, it made him uneasy.  he jumped at a knock on the window, an eagle tapped quickly and fred let it in, he recognized the elegant bird and cursed himself. "shit, hi pipsqueak, i assume theo sent you?" the bird fluffed its wings in response. blaise recalled the letter he wrote and cringed at himself. Pip held a letter and blaise picked it from his beak, giving him a treat.

BLAISE YOU CUNT.

ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE? YOU'RE GOING BACK TO THE DUMBASS? AFTER ALL HE DID? I SWEAR TO MERLIN BLAISE I'M GONNA KILL YOU IF THIS IS TRUE. WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR CURRENT CRUSH? DID THEY REJECT YOU OR SOMETHING? I CAN KILL THEM FOR YOU IF THEY DID. YOU ARE SO STUPID, JUST WAIT UNTIL BREAK IS OVER YOU'LL HAVE HELL TO PAY

love, Theo :)

he sucked in a breath at his friend's reaction, knowing that when theo was mad nothing could stop him. "what's that?" fred peeked over, blaise chuckled and folded the paper. "the consequences of a dare coming to haunt me, i don't suppose you've got some parchment?" he asked, george accioed some ink and paper and blaise began to jot down his response. he tied it to the birds leg and let him go, he felt a sudden rush of warmth flow over him, much like the one his magic releases.

(LMAO IM SORRY FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T READ THE OTHER STORY)

 it felt nostalgic and sweet but he wasn't really affected by it, quickly realizing it wasn't coming from him but from fred and george. he paused for a moment,a quietness settling on him as he watched the two stared at him weirdly and he hesitantly asked. "correct me if im wrong, but do you two have red magic?" they gave him a surprised look and glanced at each other, "yeah, how'd you know" fred mused, blaise sat back down in his seat and rocked lightly. "figured, i've got it as well,  i felt it coming off you two" the feeling of warmth suddenly changed to  one of anxiety and it threw blaise off, as if on cue a small puff of blue popped from the cauldron and george smiled. "i think it's done" he poured the clear liquid into a small cup and blaise chugged it. he didn't feel any change, "ask me a question" he prompted, they thought for a moment "what's your name?"  he didn't feel the urge to answer truthfully, "i don't have a name" he lied playfully, they celebrated at the successful batch. the door clicked open and harry walked in looking hopeful but deflating, "i got it unlocked" he muttered in annoyance. blaise ran out after him and dragged him into an empty room, "what the hell?" he shouted before blaise slammed the door shut. blaise had only figured out that the reason the twins suddenly became anxious was because he was the only person in that room that their magic could be directed to, he didn't want to hope but he had to find out if he was right. he quickly told harry about everything and the boy was on the floor with laughter, "hold on let me, let me breath" he gasped, "okay so you want me to interrogate them to see if they like you?" he chuckled and blaise nodded eagerly, "fine then, on one condition" 

blaise groaned, agreeing. "invite me to the next slytherin party when we get back to hogwarts" he smirked evilly, the main rule of slytherin parties was no outside houses and he wasn't too keen on breaking it but it was worth it. "fine" harry flashed him a bright smile before leaving, blaise nervously paced in the room, getting out to see if he could help molly with anything to keep his mind occupied. she insisted that he doesn't have to but in the end he managed to end up helping her prepare dinner. Blaise chopped up some lettuce and poured it into a bowl, making a salad and prepping some other small courses. he hadn't realized that he cut the entire head of lettuce until molly placed a hand on his shoulder, "are you okay dear? you seem troubled" he was grateful for his concern, smiling weakly "I'm fine, just tired."