chapter 6: the interview pt2.

Elle's POV:

"Are you ready?" the interviewer asked.

"Not really, but I guess so." I said.

"Good let's start then; Millie, you can go ahead and start asking the questions we gave to you." the interviewer told her.

Millie looked at me and nodded.

"So we are about to start with the easy questions" Millie said as serious as possible, so I wouldn't laugh. "What is your name and when is your birthday?"

"I am Elle Taylor and my birthday is on May 5th." I responded.

"She's telling the truth." the professional said.

"What was your favorite scene to film in season 4 of Stranger Things?" Millie asked.

"Oh that's an easy one. I loved filming the scene where I was in the upside down with Natalia, Maya and Joe." I responded.

"She's telling the truth."

"How many siblings do you have?" Millie reads from the question sheet.

"I have two older brothers. One of them has already moved out, but I am still living together with Scott and my mom." I answered.

"She's telling the truth."

"Now we're getting to the more interesting questions. did you ever use a dating app?" Millie asked.

"No, I think I never wanted to meet someone like this." I responded.

"She's telling the truth."

"Have you ever been in a relationship?" Millie asks.

"Yes, I have been in one with this boy from my neighborhood, but we broke up about two years ago." I responded getting slightly uncomfortable.

"She's telling the truth."

"Did you ever consider dating one of your cast members?" Millie asked, looking up at me to see what I am saying.

"No... I did not." I responded.

"That's a lie."

"Okay.. I guess maybe." I said, feeling uncomfortable, all eyes of my friends fixated on me, slightly smiling and obviously not knowing who it is.

"She's telling the truth now."

Noah is looking at me, knowing that I am uncomfortable and that I obviously don't want to continue the interview.

"Is there any possibility that this person is one of the ST cast?" Millie asks, obviously feeling sorry.

"No." I said quickly.

"That is a lie."

I look over to Noah and then I see Gaten holding his thumbs up at me.

I bet Gaten thinks I had a crush on him since our characters are kind of a thing in Stranger Things.

"Okay, you got me there." I said slightly uncomfortable.

"Last question. Who was your first celebrity crush?" Millie asks, obviously changed the question from the sheet to change the subject, but only making it kinda worse with that question.

"Uhm, I would say my celebrity crush is, maybe Tom Holland?" I said more asking and already knowing that it was a lie.

"She's telling a lie."

Millie looks at me, not knowing why I would lie at such an easy question.

"Oh god, you are making me really uncomfortable here. For the person I am naming now, I am sorry if you see this." I laugh "Uhm my first celebrity crush was Emma Watson." I say and my face is heating up, embarrassed about the fact that I just kind of told the world that I had a crush on a girl once.

"She's telling the truth."

"Who wants to go up next" the interviewer asked. I just kind of ignored her and walked back to the rest of the cast. They were really nice to me, they guessed that this was really uneasy for me. Millie walked over to us and sat down next to me.

"Are you alright? I am sorry, I thought I was doing something good by changing the question." She whispered, obviously being sorry for what happened.

"It's alright Mills, it's nothing to be ashamed of. I mean, now kind of the whole world knows I like girls too, but it's nothing bad, is it." I said, being afraid of the consequences that face me when I get home.

My mom didn't have a problem with me being bi. But my dad did, that's kind of what I was scared about, but I hope that things turn out good this time. I mean he didn't talk to me since the day he found out. But now I kind of told everyone and outed myself publicly and I just kind of know that he will be acting like I did this to let him look stupid, because he cannot stand the fact that I am not straight.

"Okay..." Millie said.

The rest of the cast was doing the test but I didn't pay attention to any of them. They also got kind of uncomfortable questions, but it didn't turn out like my interview. The last one to go up was Sadie. Gaten was the last one to interrogate someone, so he asked Sadie the questions. After multiple questions he came to the last one on the paper.

"Are you having your eyes on someone?" Gaten asked her, winking, because he is kind of the comedian of the group and he wanted to make her feel a little more comfortable.

She hesitated for a bit and then answered: "You know what, yeah, I actually do."

As she answered I saw Millie slightly smiling at her. That must have been what they were talking about yesterday. I saw Caleb smiling at Finn and Finn giving Caleb the thumbs up. I am pretty sure Caleb has a crush on her too. I mean they shared their first kiss together in season 2, which made me feel so unbelievably jealous. I had to kiss Gaten in the same scene and I was so jealous that this kiss literally turned out really good for the cameras, because I thought I could might make her jealous too. But I guess, I kind of forgot that Sadie likes men, so she must have meant Caleb too, when she said she has her eyes on someone. That thought hurt.

After the interview we drove back to the hotel. Sadie didn't talk to me for the whole ride. That was exactly what I was afraid of. That the people I care about see me differently for being different. As we walked through the lobby Noah stopped me and said:

"Guys, could we just please have a second to appreciate how brave Elle has been today for telling the truth with the last question. Could we please give her all a group hug?"

They all clapped for me and agreed to the group hug.

"So, I hope this isn't to personal Elle, but what exactly are you then?" Finn asked very politely.

"I am pretty sure I like men and women. I think I am bisexual." I answered.

"Oh that's cool tho." he said and smiled at me.

We all went up to our rooms and I walked straight to mine and went inside. I lay down on my bed and called my mom to tell her what happened and that I was afraid of my dad's reaction and that I was also afraid of how Evan would react if he found out.

Just as I finished the call with her I heard a knock on my door.

I went to the door and opened it.

"Hey could I maybe come in?"

words: 1209