chapter 28: what is this?

TW: Mention of SH

Sadie's POV:

I was about to see Elle today again. She finally got some time off, because they didn't continue to film the last few scenes until winter, so she got a whole month off. She told me not to pick her up at the airport, because of the thing going on in the media.

I heard a soft knock at my door and I was so excited to see her. I went straight to the door and jumped right into her arms as I saw her. We shared a kiss and she looked into my eyes.

"Hey." Elle said.

"Hi." I responded.

We looked at each other and smiled before we shared another intimate kiss. I helped her pick up her stuff and brought it into my house. She had brought a backpack, since she had left her big luggage at her house already.

"What do you want to do, Ellie?" I asked her excitedly. She frowned as I asked her, but I did not know why.

"Are you alright?" I asked her as she quickly looked at me and responded.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be."

Something seemed a little off, but maybe it was just because of all that had happened between us the past few weeks.

"Hey, I just missed my girl." Elle said, trying to make me smile again and it obviously worked.

"I would love to kiss you, then watch a movie and then might even kiss you a little more." she said.

"I would love that." I said smilingly.

Elle leant forward and came close to my face. She kissed my cheek gentle and leant over to my ear.

"and maybe I even want to take your clothes off later." she whispered into my ear and it gave me goosebumps.

She captured my lips with her own as she started kissing me. I went with it and soon we were making out, walking towards the living room. Before I could even think, she already lifted me off the ground and my legs wrapped around her stomach. I smiled into the kiss and I could feel her smile too. Her hands were on my thighs and mine had found their way to the back of her head. She sat me down on the couch and broke the kiss. I looked at her a little disappointed as she threw a blanket over at me.

"Hey!" I said.

"What?" Elle said confused.

"How can you tease me like that? That's unfair." I protested.

"No, I told you I wanted to watch a movie and then make out again." Elle said.

"Okay, fair. I thought you just said that but didn't actually mean it." I said.

"Wanna watch Grease?" Elle asked.

I watched Grease the evening I kissed Caleb. I suddenly felt a wave of regret washing over me again.

"Could we maybe watch Breakfast Club today?" I asked her.

"Yes, sounds good to me too." Elle answered.

I was happy she didn't ask more questions, because she knew I actually loved Grease. I just couldn't stand the movie right now. It was too soon.

We started to watch the Breakfast Club, but soon we were kissing again. I was sitting on top of Elle now as we were kissing. She started opening the buttons of my shirt and I helped her taking it off of me, leaving my upper body in my bra only. I leant down and started kissing Elle's neck. my hands were on the lower edge of her t-shirt and I started pulling it up to take it off of her. She pulled it over her head, but I saw something very untypical. I looked at the collar of her t-shirt and there was some make up on it.