Bonfire

When I was done swimming I went back to my room. While on my way I saw the moms watching a movie but they weren't with Belly. They always watch the same old movie with her the first night so that was odd but I didn't ask and just went upstairs.

I was bored and it wasn't super late so I decided I would go to the bonfire. The guys didn't invite me but that doesn't matter it's not like it's their bonfire.
I thought that Belly might be there since she wasn't watching the movie so I asked Steven.
——————————————————————————
                                        Steven 😒

                                                                              STEVEN

WHAT

                                                 Is belly at the bonfire?

SERIOUSLY? 😭

                                                                                  Yeah?

Bro u fucking scared me
and no she isn't here

                                                                       Kk thanks
——————————————————————————
"She's probably just in her room" I thought. "Ok time for my favorite part of going places, picking out an outfit." I said to myself smiling. I just chose a Brooklyn sweatshirt with a cute skirt and a small black bag. I decided to style my hair a bit but nothing too much.

 I decided to style my hair a bit but nothing too much

(U can imagine whatever u want tho 🤭)

Before I left I made sure I had everything in my bag, my phone, 20 dollars just in case, headphones if I wanted to listen to music and they didn't have any, some mascara, and lipgloss.

I started to go down the stairs and I heard my mom ask "And where are you going?" I panicked and thought "oh shit I forgot to tell her"

"Just the bonfire" I responded

She kept asking stuff like "how are you gonna get there?"

"By walking" I said quietly and looking away from her

She said "By yourself? you know better than that."

"Mom I'll be fine" I complained

She looked at Susannah and said "fine, but be careful and don't drink anything I wouldn't want you to."

I knew I was lying but I said "I won't, promise"

My mom responded with "Ok..."

"Have fun" Susannah said as I walked out the door

When I got there the first person I saw was Jere

"HEYY! Y/N/N!" He said walking towards me. He continued with "I didn't know you were coming!"