Our Birthday Dinner

When we all got out of the pool it was still pretty early so I went to my room and decided to text Charlotte for a bit before I started to get ready for me and Belly's birthday dinner.

------------------------------------------------------------
Charlotte 💗
                                                                    Heyyyy wyd?

Nothing, I miss uuuu😔
Wbu? 🤞

                                                           Lmao same 😭

I can't wait for you
to get back so I can give u ur
gift!

                                                                           Ooooo 🤭
                                     Soooo as long as we are on the
                                                topic of gifts guess what

???
                                       Conrad said he forgot abt my
                                          birthday and he didn't have
                                                  time to get me a gift 🤠

😨
FR? 😭

                                                                             Yeah 🤞

How could he have "forgotten"

                                     THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING ☠️
                               anyways I was sorta bummed out
                                  earlier but it's not like the end of
                                               the world so whatever ig

He a bitchhhhh anyways ‼️

So we are just gonna pretend like
  him and I didn't use to do
literally everything together
before? 😭

With the way he's been acting
yeah, we are ☠️

                                             Anyways I just wanted to
                                                   tell you that real quick
                                                                         byeeee 🫶

Bye bye, happy birthday again <3
------------------------------------------------------------

It was always nice to talk to her, even if it was over text for a few minutes.

I decided to go downstairs to see what my mom and Susannah were doing. When I got there I saw Susannah starting to make dinner but I didn't see my mom

"Hi! Where's my mom?" I asked her. "Oh, she's just outside talking with Conrad. How's your birthday been so far?" She responded smiling

"Pretty good I mean it's been fun," I said while looking outside at my mom and Conrad.

"Great well I hope the dinner makes it even better," she added while I was still looking outside.

"Hey I'm sorry about Conrad forgetting and not getting you a gift he's been acting weird for some time now, don't take it personally" she quietly spoke smiling a bit to lighten the mood.

"Yeah I could tell he's been acting different" I agreed while laughing a tiny bit to also attempting to make it sound less bad than it was.

I sat in the kitchen on my phone and talked to Susannah before going back upstairs to get ready for dinner.

I'm not sure what it was but there was something about getting ready that was so fun to me. I always have had the same routine, put on music, do my makeup, do my hair, and then change clothes.

The only thing missing after getting ready was the flower crown. I went back downstairs and Susannah gave it to me. It looked so pretty and it also went well with my outfit. Since I was already ready and so was dinner I decided to just be the first to sit down.

I only waited for about 6 minutes before everyone else came down.

"Where is Belly?" Steven asked seeing that she was the only one not at the table.

"She's just getting ready, be patient." My mom responded and then added "She probably won't be long"

Not even a minute after saying that Belly made her way down the stairs. She came to the dinner table and said "Hi guys" while smiling.

We all talked for a while and then Belly said "Oh hold on Cam is here, I'm gonna go open the door for him"

Once we were all there we started eating. The food was so good, it was fancier than any other birthday dinners Susannah had made before.

As we were all eating Jere started talking to Cameron.

He started off by just saying something about his name I think, at the beginning I wasn't paying much attention to what he was saying. Then the topic came up about Cam being vegetarian so Jere continued by asking him why he doesn't eat meat.

"You know actually Belly eats meat so you let her kiss you like that?" He asked.

"Shut up Jere," I said because it seemed like Belly was annoyed.

"Jeez, what if I'm just genuinely curious?" He said laughing

Cam responded by saying he didn't care what others eat but Jere just continued.

"So like you don't care if her lips touch a dead animal then those dead animal lips touch your lips?"

I hit him in the arm but where it was below the table so my mom wouldn't see and wouldn't say anything.

"Ow," He said while rubbing his arm

Cam said he didn't care and then kissed her. I thought it was cute but of course, the boys being themselves they started fake gagging.

"Oh my god why is it so hard for them to not be annoying for once," I thought

Steven brought something up to embarrass Belly and Taylor said something even better back. I was really glad she did honestly. It was really funny so everyone laughed including myself. The day was finally starting to look better.

A/N: oh my god I just saw a TikTok with the TSITP cast announcing the dates that the season two episodes are coming out and I'm so excited 😭

*850 words*