Allegiant(the end)

Tris POV
I could feel the deadly gas spreading through my lungs, and I truly realized this is where I would die. "Tobias, I love you." I said, my voice barely audible. I knew he would never hear me, but in my last moments, he is what I've decided to think about. I remembered the time I first met him. Before my mind could process anything, my mother stepped out of the fog that now filled the room.
"Beatrice, my daughter, you have achieved more things in 1 year, than most people have achieved in their lifetime." My mother said. I could hardly believe my eyes. My dead mother was standing in front of me, talking. At some point during this, I had become weightless. My dead mother, weightlessness. I put two and two together and came upon the conclusion that I was dead. I breathed a sigh of relief, but it was still painful, as though the gas was still in my lungs. "That is why I have convinced the judges to let you continue onward, but be careful, Beatrice. The judges are very unforgiving." I was about to ask who in hell the judges were, my mother disappeared. I took a deep breath, expecting it to be my last. Instead of being greeted by toxic gas and death, fresh clean air chased out all the gas. My mind suddenly became cloudy as though someone had stuffed a bag of cotton balls into it. I heard my mother's distinct voice ring out in my head saying only four words. I love you Beatrice. Then, I blacked out.
"No, no, no!" I heard a deep familiar voice say, "She can't be dead! She's too strong!"
"Four, you just have to accept it and move on....." A feminine voice said, sounding extremely upset.
"You're Tris's best friend! Don't give up on her yet, please."
That's when my other senses woke up. I could here the repetitive beeping of something close by. I could suddenly smell something that would have made my nose wrinkle, but my head seemed to be disconnected from my head. I could feel the big, warm, rough hand inclosing mine. For some reason, this small gesture seemed to send a spark through my body. My eyelids flew back and landed on the body connected to the big hand. Tobias. My heart leaped with pleasure, literally. The beeping sound suddenly accelerated, and the woman's head shot up. I recognized her small, dark features as Christina's. Of course! She had been the one talking to Tobias. Tobias's tear stricken face shot up less than a second after Christina's.
My girlfriend instincts kicked in.
"Tobias, don't cry." I said with complete ease. Tobias's head snapped towards me and his eyes widened as he yelled my name and yanked me closer until out lips touched. We stayed like that for a few moments before someone behind us cleared his throat.
"Excuse me. I was wondering when the corpse was ready to be buried." Zeke asked from the foot of my hospital bed. Tobias growled and said, " Zeke, if you're seriously trying to lighten the mood, there's no need. Tris just woke up from an 10 day coma, and I'd say that is happy enough."
I gasped. 10 days? Tobias looked at me, his face full of concern.
"I'm ok, just surprised at how long I was out." Again, talking and moving caused my no pain.
"Well, I'm going to get a doctor anyway to see when you can be released." Tobias jumped out of his seat and towards the door. As soon as Tobias left the room, Zeke's joking expression changed into a worried frown. He took Tobias's seat and put his head in his hands.
"What's wrong Zekie?" I asked. Zeke looked up at me and sighed deeply.
"I'm just worried about Uriah." He says sadly.
"What happened to Uriah?" I anxiously questioned. Zeke lets out another deep sigh.
"When Four set the explosion for the wall, Uriah was less than 10 feet away. The impact should have killed him, but he's still in a coma, barely hanging on. Four blames himself, but hasn't been too concerned because of you." Zeke choked up on the last part.
"He hasn't left the room since you've been in here." Zeke explains. Oh, so that's what I smelled when I first woke up, my nose wrinkles and Zeke smiles.
"I would have been in here more often, but I've been with Uri the whole time. You're like a little sister to me, Tris, but Uri is real family." Zeke says a little harshly. I nod signifying my understanding. Zeke gives me a small smile, and pulls something out from his back pocket, a book! I raise my eyebrow.
"Not for me silly, for you." He hands the book to me. I snatch it and hug it to my chest.
From the corner of the room, Christina mumbles, "Weirdo." I chuckle and glance at the cover of the book. It's cover reads, The Lightning Thief.
I look up at Zeke and roll my eyes, this was a kids book! Tobias sticks his head through the door.
"The doctor says as long as Tris feels normal she can go!" He says, practically jumping with joy. I smile and glance at the needle sticking out of my arm and slid it out. It hurts, but I've had worse. I carefully sit up and swing my legs over the hospital bed. My bare feet touch the cool hard ground and tingle. When I finally stand, Tobias's arms are around me and he gently presses his lips to mine. A familiar tingling begins, but is stopped by Zeke's obnoxiously loud groan. Tobias stares at him. Zeke rolls his eyes. The door creaks open, and Christina steps through, hmm I hadn't even noticed she had left! In her arms was a pair of black leggings, a bright green t- shirt, and some under garments!
"Thank you soooo much Chrissy!" I call as I scoop up the clothing from her arms. I turn and run towards what I assume is the bathroom.

Tobias's POV
After I got back to Tris's room, Christina came in and gave her some new clothes. Waiting for her to change, I think about what I would have done if she hadn't pulled through. I shudder at the thought, but I'm guessing I would have taking a memory serum. Tris emerges from the bathroom and she looks great. Even though she just woke up from her coma, she looks normal. I smile and hold out my hand.

💖Ok, hello! I'm going to write a little at a time since my imagination has a maximum capacity for one day. I really hope you like the rest of my book! Sorry about random italics and bold!💖
-Kadence