Chapter 6

Tobias POV
It was Christina's voice that woke me up, and her speech that kept me awake. She talked about how awful losing our friends was. Shauna teared up a little when Lynn and Marlene were mentioned. Behind Christina was a very pretty girl, probably Tris's age.
"Everyone, meet Engie." Christina finished. Engie gave a small wave and stepped towards us as Christina stepped by Zeke and Shauna.
"Hello, as Christina said, I'm Engie. I was in Candor in Chicago like you guys." Engie said, turning to Tris, "Tris, my memory was one of the many you saved by stopping David. For that I thank you." Engie stepped forward and hugged Tris. I started laughing.
Tris POV
"Tris, my memory was one of the many you saved by stopping David. For that I thank you." Engie finished. She walked toward me and wrapped her arms around me in a hug. Tobias started laughing. I scowled at him and turned back to Engie, who had tears in her beautiful eyes. I stomped to Tobias and slapped him. His face was red, mostly where I slapped him.
"What was that for, Tris?" Tobias complained.
"Well, just that you were making fun of Engie, who went through exactly what we did, Four." I growled his nickname.
"I wasn't laughing because of that! Your face was hilarious when she hugged you! It was priceless." Tobias said. A wave of shame washed over me.
"Sorry." I muttered. Engie laughed. Uriah whistled.
"You my friend, have a very nice laugh." Uriah said. Engie giggled again. I smiled to myself, I think a romance has started to form.