Chapter 14

Tobias POV

I sighed, Bed, Wed, or Kill was fun, but even after only after a few turns it got boring.

Never Have I Ever was my second favorite, down on Candor Dauntless. I'm not an easy drunk, and the 6 others were quite the opposite. Just meeting Engie, I have no idea.

Zeke gets up and walks out the door and heads to his room next door. I presume he's getting the alcohol. Sure enough, a few moments later, he comes back with at least a dozen small bottles of the stuff. I grin.

"Lets do this!!!" Zeke screams. I laugh and tell Zeke to start us off.

(I'm just going to say NHIE, representing Never Have i ever!)

"NHIE, kissed a frog!" Zeke exclaims. No one but Uriah takes a drink.

"Long story!" he shouts at us. We all laugh. Uriah is to Zeke's right, so he goes next.

"NHIE, eaten squirrel meat!" Uriah shouts in a british accent. Will and Engie both take a drink. No one bothers to ask.

"NHIE, caught a butterfly!" Will screams. Tris, Engie, Christina, and Shauna all take drinks.

"You girls got skillllls...." Zeke slurs. Wow! This must be some powerful stuff!

"Catching Butterfies....." Uriah yells. (The spelling error was on purpose!)

That's when Zeke, Uriah, and Will all collapse. Engie looks at me expectantly. I smile and shake my head. She gives a smirk and looks at Christina.

"NHIE, done the deed with Zeke!" Christina says, obviously trying to get easy-drunk-Shauna out. Shauna rolls her eyes and swallows. Her eyes droop and she gives us a thumbs up before collapsing with the guys.

Now, it is down to me, Tris, Christina, and Engie. None of whom are easily drunk. It's Tris's turn and I know she has something planned by the look in her eyes.

"NHIE, done the deed with anyone!" Tris exclaims proudly. I grimace as Christina chuckles before taking a shot. To my great surprise, Engie doesn't drink. Tris is obviously surprised too, judging by the look on her face. My turn, hmm. I "stroke" my chin as though I was thinking. Engie giggles.

"NHIE, put on make-up of my own free will!" I say. Engie, Tris, and Christina all roll their eyes before taking a drink. Christina looks like she could fall any moment, while Tris and Engie are still going strong. It's Engie's turn and she copies me and strokes her pretend beard.

"NHIE, kissed a girl I wasn't related to!" Engie says with eyebrows raised. Christina takes her final shot before falling. I take my first sip. It's strong, with a hint of sweetness. I grimace when I realize I want more. Engie and Tris are staring daggers at one another.

"NHIE, had a crush on Uriah!" Tris yells. Engie's eyes widen. She doesn't drink.