Chapter 13

Christina POV

    I'm so happy I could burst. No, happy just doesn't cover it. You would understand if your dead love finally came back after a year, especially if is was your best friend who "killed" him in the first place. Anyway, Four is leading the way to his and Tris's room so we can begin the party. There's only 8 of us, me, Will, Tris, Four, Zeke, Shauna, Uriah, and Engie. After about 10 minutes of non stop running, we halt at a door that I presume is it. Four places his hand on the door like he was going to open it, and he pauses a few seconds while a soft beeping goes off.

    "Access granted. Welcome, Four." A feminine voice says. The door opens and Four smiles back at our confused faces.

    "That's Siri, a new invention from the Erudite." he explains.

Wait, there aren't factions anymore. Four looks at me and his smile waivers. I must have said that out loud.

    "Shortly after Jeanine's death, a band of extremely intelligent people got together and forced people to know them as 'Erudite'. They work extraordinarily quickly and come up with things like Siri." Four finishes. We all nod and file into the room.

It's fairly small, but big enough for all 8 of us to fit inside comfortably if Tris and Four sit on their bed, which they do.

    "Okay! What should we play first? Bed, Wed, or Kill, Never Have I Ever, or Candor Dauntless?" Uriah asks with a devilish grin. Uriah stares daggers at me and I remember my plan.

Uriah POV

    "Okay! What should we play first? Bed, Wed, or Kill, Never Have I Ever, or Candor Dauntless" I call. I look at Christina. How could she have forgotten already? She opens her mouth to say something, but Zeke beats her.

    "Bed, Wed, or Kill!" Zeke yells. Everyone nods enthusiastically, so we go with it.

    "Zeke, start us off!" Shauna says. Zeke rubs his hands together and laughs quietly.

    "Shauna? Bed, Wed, and Kill me, Uriah, and Four." Zeke asks. Shauna answers immediately.

    "Bed Four, Wed Zeke, and Kill Uriah!" she answers and Zeke looks pleased. I groan, "Come on woman! I just got out of the hospital!" It earns me a laugh from everybody.

    "Tris? Bed, Wed, and Kill Four, Zeke, and Will?" Shauna questions. Tris thinks for a moment then answers.

    "Bed Zeke, Wed Four, Kill Will!" she giggles. Christina frowns then laughs along with her.

    "Four? Bed, Wed, and Kill me, Shauna, and Christina!" she says, still laughing.

    "Bed Christina, Wed Tris, and Kill Shauna." he answers right away.

    "Uriah? Bed, Wed, and Kill Engie, Christina, and Tris!" Four curiously asks. I think for a few seconds, the longest any one has, before answering.

    "Bed Tris, Wed Engie, and Kill Christina!" I shout, "This is boring! Let's move on to Never Have I ever!"

Okay! Next chapter will be Never Have I Ever, and Candor Dauntless!

-Kadence