Chapter 1//Weird Night

-A's POV-

I heard a loud bang that disturbed my sleep, I looked at the time, it was 3:05 in the morning. Who the fuck is up at this hour I thought walking myself to the front door.

"This better be good or I swear to Z I'm gonna- huh?" No one was at the door, he looked around his area to find nothing, he looked down to see a small note, folded and under a rock.
"The fuck? Who the hell is pranking me at this Hour!?" I yelled, no one came out, I picked up the piece a paper and got in cuz it was cold as fuck.

As I was about to open the piece of paper I got a call

—*insert ringtone*

I picked up my phone and saw that it was B calling, I answered.

"Hello?" I tiredly said as it was 3:08 in the morning.

"Yo A, um- did you also wake up to a loud bang at your door only to find a note under a rock?" He asked.

"Yeah, I was about to look at it when you called"
I replied as I felt my phone vibrate, I looked at it, it was J.
"Hang that thought, J is calling me"

"Alright" He said as I picked up J's call.

"Yeah?"

"A, did you also get a note?" He asked, what is up with the loud bang and note being at the front door in the middle of the damn night?

"-sigh- yes and so did B he called me and he's on hold right now" I said as I put my phone on speaker to open the damn paper.

"Weird, what does your note say? Mine just says 'You're it' like straight out, is someone pulling a prank on us?" He asked as I read mine.

'Safe:)'

"The fu- mine just says 'Safe' with a smiley face next to it and it's all in red" I said.

"That's odd" he replied though I could hear that someone had rang the doorbell to his house.
"I'll be back, someone's at the door"

"Alright" I said as I looked at the note wondering what it meant, though as I was trying to figure out what this note meant I could still hear J's movement and I was about to turn off the speaker when something caught my attention as he opened the door.

"What are you doing in the middle of the night? Did you also get some sort of note too along with a Baaannn- AHHHH WAIT NO- STOP!" with that the call ended, What the fuck just happened, who was that?

"A, you done yet? Cuz I'm still wondering about the note and if I should open it" I snapped back to reality when I heard B's voice.

"B, Come over to J's house something just happened and Quickly!" I yelled as I hung up.

It didnt take me long. His house was about 8 to 10 blocks away from mine when I arrived. His door was wild open and there was a little trail of blood from his kitchen to the doorway.

"I came as soo -wheeze- on as I poss -wheeze- ible! Ahem! What the hell happened here??" B asked, trying to catch his breath.

"I dont know, Someone rang the doorbell and I guess they were trying to either knock him out or kill him" I said, looking around the room for any sort of clues, there was nothing but the paper that said 'youre it'. We looked around for about a good hour or two and we still didnt find anything we both agreed to go back home safely and call the LMNOP group to help us with this situation, I waved goodbye to B as I left to my house though as I walked I felt like someone was watching me from a far distance but I ignore the feeling and continued my walk.

What a Weird Night...