Chapter 13// Down to Hunt at Night

-Q's POV-

I led 1 into the cave where me and the other went and found N, half of double r and watched W get cut by T because she requested it before it infected her other half. I knew that he order me to take him to Z but I'm not letting him heal and Take X away from us so, why not trick him into thinking that we're going to Z, this shall be fun.

"You sure they're here, this place looks creepy as fuck" he complained, Z why does he complain a lot!?

"Yeah, he's here alright, here we are! Now stay here as I speak to him, alright?" I said, he rolled his eye and layed X on the ground.

I entered into the dark hallway where They were, I could hear weeping and someone telling them to shush while another just straight out not caring as their fire glowed around the corner, it was them, R, I and W.

"Now, now, I'm here, they're gone, you don't have to worry no more...there's no more pain" R comforted as I just kept crying because of the pain someone gave him.

"Oh, keep that wimp quiet will ya! I'm trying to hunt something" right W said, R only glared at her and ignored her.

I look around the area and spotted a ranch on the ground, I grabbed it and threw it the other way to alarm them into going that direction which worked, they all ran towards it, pretty sure to attack it or to find help of some sort, I walk around the corner only to realize my mistake, I didn't look first to see if there was anyone and I ran into I who was still weeping, Suddenly an Idea occurred and it was the most horrible idea I had.
Z if you hear me, please forgive me as to what I'm about to do. I grabbed I and carried him back to one, who looked like he was about to leave, at least it wasn't long for the two to return and for me to finally get to one and X.
I sat I down as I took out my pocket knife and got X behind me, as if I was carrying him. I then cut I but by accident he moved and I cut his eye making him scream a loud bloody horror scream for anyone who was underground to hear him, I then started to make my way as fast as I could (cuz im a snail) one just stood there confused as I just slid away from him, he turned only to see R standing in front of him. I hid in the box before R saw us and attacked. I slithered away inside the box with X, hopefully I can still save him.

Hm? What even are you? What the— ah! You must be Z, right?" 1 asked.

"Y̵̮͈͉͖͔̅o̴͙͛̐̀́͆̕͠u̶̢͇͍̘̠̪̳͌̊͛̍...̴̨͉̩̣̪͔̫̟̂̀̉̌͐͗̅Y̵̢͉̻̟̪̥̯̏O̸͖̺͒̌̆̍̈́̉̍͝Ú̴̡̺͍̖͕͈̉̉ ̸͍̤̝̺̪̀̒̂̉̚H̴̨̥͉̤̩̏͋̓̚Ủ̵̡̪Ṟ̴̫̽͐̍̀̍̐T̷̮͖̮̭̱̤͇̬̈́̈́͛ ̷͉̩̩̱̺̬̾ͅH̴̻̟̮̦̮̽́̏̇̌Į̸̪̦͊͆͂̽͘͝M̶̱̠̯̞̯̈́͆̽̈́͠!̵̧̛̹͉̬̜͊̌̊!̶̨̩̬̑̋!̴̻͍̗̤̯̀̎̋́̚͝" R yelled as he let out a screech, I'm assuming he attacked cuz of 1's screaming now. Call me ruthless but he deserved it for calling my friend 'Freak' no one gets to call them mean names like that, No One.

"Q?...where- where are we going? Where are the- the rest?" X asked, that's one sign as to whether he's still alive or not, good.

"Don't worry man, you'll be alright. The others are okay, they're waiting for us but first I have to heal you back up before you die— I mean before you fall into a deep sleep" I said.

"Oh- Okay, I'll take a nap in the meantime then" He suggested, falling right back to sleep, I hope I can make it in time to save him from danger.

-M's POV-

"So,how are we going to cure this virus if none of us are really infected and if we come close to any of the rest they might just kill us?" G asked, some of us were sleeping, we haven't got any sleep since yesterday when the virus started, some were playing games or just talking, I just looked outside the window. It was getting dark, must be a bit creepy with the infected just roaming around the place.