Chapter 12// Truth Covered In Lies

-D's POV-
(Imma be honest with yall I forgot about his existences, lol)
<At The O's in Donut store>

"Ugghhhhh Where's O?? He was supposed to be here like an hour ago!" I asked myself aloud as I looked at the clock, he was late again! I just cleaned the counter to pass the time.

---*Bell rings*

"About time, Where have you-... been?" I stopped as I looked at this letter, it was V.
"Oh- it's just you V, say where's your sister Y? Usually she comes in and orders herself a strawberry donut and latte but she hasn't came in like usual" I asked, they just walked up to me stopped, standing 4-3 feet away from me.

"Do you wanna play?" He asked.

"Uhh, No? Look V I dont have time to play games with you, I have work to do, either you order something or just Get out and find someone else to play with" I said, I wasn't trying to b mean its just that it's been a long day, waiting for a worker who's always late and trying to get things done is something.

"I said....Do you want to play?" he repeated again. What's up with him? Did someone piss him off? I started to see green liquid leaking from his mouth, did he- DID HE DRINK POISON!?

"V! TELL ME YOU DIDN'T DRINK POISON!" I yelled jumping across the counter to check him.

"HehehahahHAHAHAHA!! YOU'RE IT!!!" He shouted taking out a knife from Who knows where and attacked me, leaving me with a scar on my left eye.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" I yelled as they got on top and tried to stab me again but I was holding on to the knife.

"Because! IT'S FUN!!!" They laughed, I was holding on to the knife for dear life, I kicked him off, took the knife and ran as fast as I could, I looked back and saw him staring at me as his big like legs formed.

I ran to the FMNOP headquarters to find help, well, I went over to mountains of F to find him first but there was no one but a mess of a cave, there was a few liquid spills, broken glass, paper or notes everywhere and such, this fool needs to keep his area clean I swear to fuck, I was going to go back when I bumped into something or Someone. I step back and turn to find myself with a familiar letter.

"Hello, D" they said.

"Who are you?"

"Allow me to introduce myself, the names double r or rr for short, I'm looking for my other half have you seen them anywhere?" They asked, no wonder they looked a bit familiar. They looked exactly like R when he was young but they had a scar and their skin was Green.

"I haven't seen anyone that looks like you but I'm sure my friends have, '' I said.

"May I join you? I must find him and bring him back home" they asked, I nodded and they followed along.

-Q's POV-
(Mind of the snail -w-)

"Q...You need to Run, I don't know how long i'll be able to hold before I attack any of you, now go! GO!!" T yelled right after his eyes went completely black, the other two U and S rose showing themselves as the infected, our friends, T, U and S got shot by the infection from Who knows where. I didn't want to see T suffer, I didn't want this to happen. We were about to run when all of sudden the infected froze in place as we were stuck in some force, kinda if the FMNOP used their gems to freeze us or get stuck together.

"Hello there Alphabet letters, A, C, F, G, H, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, W, X and Y" a mysterious letter spoke within the woods.
"And of course, forgotten, removed letter double r or should I say rr" they laughed coming closer.

"1!" M spoke out as 1 took X away from M along with Y, other weird letters came out laughing, one took Y as 1 took one look at X.

"Hmm, what happened to my "Son" 5?" he asked, 5 looked down doubtfully.