2:10 This Is Why We Don't Entrust Plans To Muppet Babies

This Is Why We Don't Entrust Plans To Muppet Babies
Part 2
————

This Is Why We Don't Entrust Plans To Muppet BabiesPart 2————

————

RECAP

Alyssa let out a sigh. "Fine. It couldn't be worse than this." Alyssa replied.

You rolled your eyes, sick of this. "I don't know." You started. "Being alone in a fricken room with you?" You questioned, it being rhetorical. "As your roommate, that sounds like lucifer himself." You continued, earning 'oohs' form your comment.

"Being bossed around by you?" Hope questioned. "That just sounds like torture." Hope continued, earning more 'oohs'.

Alyssa looked around, not liking being put down. Emma looked at you and Hope in disbelief. Just then you and Hope heard growling from the side of your ears, but you both weren't scared and didn't even look at it. "Good, Kate. Good, Hope. Don't let anyone make you look weak." The mysterious voice stated.

————

You and Hope walked through the halls before entering the main area. A guy walking by holding a milkshake was about to walk by, you wanted it so you took it from his grasp. "Hey!" He exclaimed but didn't do anything about it.

Hope came to a stop, causing you to stop as well. She then started walking again and stopped in front of a girl in high heels. "Cute shoes." Hope commented, chuckling. The girl smiled at Hopes comment. Hopes laughter then came to a stop. "They'd look better on me." Hope held up her right hand and clicked her fingers, her shoes going onto the girls and Hope getting the heals.

The girl looked down, huffing before walking away angrily.Hope turned to you and slightly smiled. "See you at the 'witch therapy' thing." She said, giving you a peck on the lips before leaving.

Just then someone started speaking from behind you. "Hey. How'd it go with Alyssa Chang? You guys BFF's?" The familiar voice of Landon questioned you, you turned around halfway through his questioning.

You started smiling but stopped when you heard the voice that didn't scare you. "You cannot protect him. Get rid of him before you lose him." The mysterious voice said.

Your semi-smile dropped and you were now giving a cold stare. "Your advise was useless and always will, Landon, just like you." You commented as you looked him up and down before walking off, anger suddenly coursing through your veins.

Landon scoffed, and walked away, picking up something was obviously wrong with you.

————