Jealousy- Sunwon

Sunoo and Jungwon had been best friends since they were small. They are basically inseparable.

And that's why their classmates and schoolmates always say that they are dating or they are a couple.

At first the two disliked those comments, they are just close friends and both are not gay or what. But as days go by, Jungwon started to feel okay for those comments and found himself falling in love with his best friend, which really makes him afraid.

Afraid of what? Losing his one and only best friend.

Jungwon, being a student who doesn't have much friends, is always lonely. He is willing to make new friends but they will eventually leave him, making him very frustrated.

And the one who didn't leave him, is Kim Sunoo.

This is why crushing on him makes Jungwon afraid, afraid of rejecting, afraid of losing his one and only best friend.

But one day changes everything...

"Jungwon ah!" Sunoo shouted as Jungwon arrived at their classroom, making everyone looked at them. "Dude, it's embarrassing can you lower your voice..." Jungwon embarrassingly laughed, "Well, I don't care, come in and put down your stuffs!" He put his arm around Jungwon's shoulder and Jungwon nodded, slowly walked to his seat while Sunoo walked back to his. Jungwon put his bag down and greeted his very annoying friend, Lee Heeseung. "Good morning!" Heeseung gave him a very obvious fake smile. "Good MOrning." And then went back to read his book.

"The hell with him?" Jungwon mumbled and narrowed his eyes. But he didn't care much and went to find Sunoo for helping his homework. But then, he saw Sunoo happily chatting with Sunghoon, a friend of Sunoo. He suddenly felt kind of weird.

He walked next the two and patted his shoulder. "Sunoo?" Not responding.

"SUNoo???" Not responding again.

"Kim SUNOO!" He finally turned to him and said, "Yes?" Sunoo titled his head. "I called you for three times already... help me I don't know Chemistry..." Jungwon said pouting. "Okay Okay, you know I am talking to someone so don't be so disrespectful..." Sunoo said smiling and walked to Jungwon's seat.

Did I got jealous just now? Jungwon thought about his recent actions.

"God, you two are so sweet~" Jay commented as he watched the whole drama, making the two glared at him.

"Just get married you two! JESUS..." Niki exclaimed and laughed. "SHUT UP YOU BITCH!" The two said in sync making everyone laughed, they just ignored them and focused on doing the homework.

It's sports lesson now.

Obviously, a lot of students hate sports, because it's tiring and the teacher is psychotic, making all of them do a lot of physical exercises. But not for Jungwon, he rather be running or playing basketball than having boring Chemistry or Biology lessons.

During the lesson, they are going to be in pairs for practicing dunk shots. Normally, Sunoo will pair up with Jungwon, but today, it's not. "I am gonna pair up with Sunghoon today, I'm sorry..." Jungwon felt weird again, but act normal and replied, "Never mind, I will go with Jake then."

His heart felt painful.

"I thought you will go with Sunoo? Every day, you two stick like glue together." Jake was intrigued when Jungwon approached him. "W-Well, he's going with Sunghoon today." Jungwon responded, his gaze fixed on the two. "Are you..jealous?" Jake smirked, causing Jungwon to roll his eyes. "No, why would I be?" "Because you like him." Jake responded with a wink. Jungwon's face turned red like a tomato. "H-how many times have I said I don't, and we're just best friends, okay?" Jake just laughed. "Then keep lying." Jungwon rolled his eyes again. "Shut up and practice..." The hazelnut brown haired boy simply laughed and continued practicing.

Jungwon kept glancing at Sunoo and Sunghoon. Looking at the two happily practicing makes his blood boiled. He don't even know why, maybe Jake is right, he is very jealous.

It's break time, Jungwon decided to ignore the orange haired boy. And these actions made Sunoo confused.

"Jungwon? Are you okay? Why aren't you talking to me?" Jungwon was about to go away when Sunoo grabbed his wrist, pulling him closer.

"Won... why are you ignoring me?" Jungwon avoided his gaze and answered, "No why... now get off we still have lessons to go." Jungwon escaped his grip and walked away. Sunoo was even more confused now.

They continued their lessons, did some running and learnt to play tennis. Jungwon kept on ignoring Sunoo whenever Sunoo tried to talk to him, making Sunoo very upset. Did I do something wrong?

Another break came, Sunoo decided to make things clear and immediately grabbed Jungwon's wrist and pulled him into the storage room.

"W-What are you doing?" Jungwon attempted but failed to break free from his grip. "Please, Jungwon, tell me what happened. Why are you ignoring me out of a sudden? Did I do something wrong?" Sunoo frowned, staring into Jungwon's gleaming brown eyes. "I-I said no why! Can you let me go now?" Jungwon screamed and tried to break free from his grip. But Sunoo is far too powerful.

"I won't if you don't tell me." Sunoo leaned closer looking deep into his eyes. Jungwon felt his face started to heat up. "I-I..." Jungwon stuttered. "I'm just jealous!" Jungwon shouted making Sunoo shocked. Jungwon quickly looked away feeling embarrassed of what he said.

"H-Huh? Why?" When Sunoo inquired, Jungwon decided to continue embarrassing himself by confessing his feelings. "Please don't be surprised by what I'm about to say... Sunoo. I actually like you a lot. I'm jealous because y-you had been talking so happily with Sunghoon... I know I'm a fucking idiot, but I just can't help myself... a-and I decided to tell you because...I-I embarrassed myself just now, so why not keep embarrassing myself....and you know, people kept saying we're dating, which I hated at first, but as time passed, I began to enjoy hearing it... I know you may not return the feelings, but I just wanted to let you know." Jungwon spoke in a single breath. Sunoo's face was expressionless. But later a smile was shown on his face.

He surprised Jungwon by hugging him. "You know, I've been waiting for you to say those words to me for a long time." Jungwon's eyes widened, "R-Really?" Sunoo simply smiled. "I do, I like—no, Jungwon, I love you too much." Sunoo broke the hug and kissed them on the lips. Jungwon returned the kiss, enjoying Sunoo's soft yet sweet lips.

They kissed for almost a minute when they pulled away for air, though Sunoo still wanted to taste those strawberry lips. Jungwon then wrapped his arms around Sunoo's tightly, "I'm glad that you like me too." He said, looking up at his handsome face. Sunoo giggled and ruffed his hair.

"Oh yeah, Jungwonnie, you forgot something." Sunoo pulled away and said. Jungwon tilted his head when he understood what he means, "Right...sooooo..... Sunoo.... would you be my boyfriend?" Jungwon said smiling cutely. Sunoo awed and pinched his cheeks, "Of course my Wonnie~~ God you are so cute..." Jungwon pouted, "I'm not cute...." Sunoo just laughed.

As much as they wanted stay like this longer, they still need to have lessons. So they walked out of the storage room, hands intertwined, back to the playground.

"Oh my fucking god everyone look!" Heeseung shouted when he saw the new couple walked back. Everyone cheered and clapped seeing the two finally became a couple. The two just looked at each other, face completely red. "Heeseung you brat you're embarrassing us!" Jungwon complained while Heeseung just stuck his tongue out playfully.

"My ship is finally sailing I'm crying...." Niki faked cried dramatically, "Stop your dramatic acts Riki...." Jake rolled his eyes, "STOP CALLING ME RIKI SIM JAEYUN!" "AND YOU STOP CALLING ME THAT TOO!" The two kept bickering making the couple laughed silently.

"Everyone is supportive." Sunoo spoke up, "Of course they do, they have been saying we are dating for years." Jungwon giggled. "Come on let's have lesson Wonnie." Sunoo intertwined their hands again making Jungwon smiled at the nickname. "Sure, Ddeonu~" Then they continued their lesson.

My first one shot is done~ Stay tune for the next one! 😛