TikTok- Jakewon

You guys have to watch the newest Jungwon's TikTok !!!! Our leader is so cute I'm gonna dieeee!!!!! 😭🥺
And this oneshot is inspired by that TikTok video~ :D

Enhypen is reaching their 800th day since debut.

Jungwon decided to make a TikTok video for Engenes. But he has no idea of what to film.

"Sunghoon hyung!" He called out to Sunghoon, who had just gotten out of the shower. Sunghoon looked at him with a puzzled expression. "Yes, Jungwon?" "I'd like to make a TikTok video for Engenes, but I'm not sure what to make." Jungwon pouted. Sunghoon paused for a moment before the light bulb in his head illuminated. "How about you record yourself impersonating a cat? Engenes will love it because everyone said you looked like a cat." Jungwon smiled, showing his significant dimple. "You are a genius, Hyung!" Sunghoon simply laughed.

They found a great spot that has a white wall and started discussing about how to film it.

After deciding on the entire procedure, they called Jake and asked him to assist them in filming it, and Jake gladly accepted his offer. "Maybe I can pinch your cheeks to make you look cuter, Jungwon?" Jungwon blushed slightly as Sunghoon suggested. "O-Oh, I think it's fine. Let's start!"

Jake started to feel jealous. He actually have feelings for Jungwon and he actually wanted himself to be the one pinching those soft mochi cheeks, not Sunghoon.

But Jake just remained calm and took the videos for them. Gosh Jungwon is so cute. He thought while filming, he couldn't help but to smile like a idiot. He really wanted Jungwon to be his.

They filmed it for many times, as Jungwon couldn't control his laugh, and it makes Jake more uncomfortable, jealousy started to grow bigger. While the two were laughing like maniacs, he silently walked out of the living room, going back to his bedroom.

Jungwon saw his hyung went away so suddenly making him confused. "Hyung?" He called out but the older had disappeared from his sight. "What happened to him? He had been acting so weird ever since they started filming."

"What happened to Jake?" Sunghoon inquired as he couldn't see the brown-haired boy in front of them. "I'll go check him out," Jungwon said and went upstairs to look for Jake, only to find him lying down on his bed, staring at the ceiling. "Jake hyung? You ok? We haven't finished shooting yet." Jungwon inquired as he walked towards his bed.

Jake got startled, "I-It's nothing, I'm just thinking m-maybe I am not good at filming so you guys can find others to help." Jake turned his body to the other side. Jungwon frowned and laid down on Jake's bed, kept on poking his back, wanting his hyung to turn around.

"Jungwon ah stop..." Finally, Jake couldn't bear it and turned around, meeting the leader's beautiful face. "Hyung, I don't think this is the reason you went away." Jungwon narrowed his eyebrows.

Jake's face turned pinkish, "I-I...uhm..." His mind kept telling him to confess about his jealousy. He kept struggling for a minute and at last, he followed his mind.

"Jungwon ah, please don't hate me now that I've said these. I-I really really like you...for a long time indeed... You're so adorable and lovely that I just want you to be mine... I actually felt... j-jealous just now because I-I wanted to be the one p-pinching your cheeks not Sunghoon... I know that sounds stupid but... yeah...." Jake admitted his feelings, but he avoided looking at the younger.

Jungwon was indeed shocked, jaw dropping and eyes widening. "Y-You like me?" Jungwon asked and the latter nodded. Jungwon giggled and wrapped his arms around his hyung. "Me too... I like you too..." Jake was surprised as well. He then buried into the younger's body, feeling the warmth.

"Will you be my boyfriend then?" Jungwon broke the hug and looked at the older. He nodded and leaned over to the younger and gave him a soft kiss on his lips, making the latter smiled.

"And don't be too jealous hyung, you can pinch my cheeks as well in the video." Jungwon giggled, making Jake blush. "I-I can?" He inquired, and the younger nodded. "God you are adorable," the brown-haired lad said softly as he gently touched the younger's cheeks and pinched them. Jungwon chuckled, "Not now, hyunggg." Jungwon then leaned forward to reconnect their lips, placing his arms around the older's neck. This time it was more passionate, with both of them relishing each other's sweet lips.

"Are we still going to record the video, lovebirds?" Sunghoon, standing in front of the door and peering at them, interrupted their kiss. The couple's face turned very red. "S-Sunghoon! You ruined the moment!" Jake complained, causing the said boy to giggle. "L-Let's just continue shooting it." Jungwon stood up from his bed and walked out of the room, stuttered slightly. Well, not forgetting to grab his boyfriend's hand.

The filming succeeded in one take. Of course, Jake got to pinch Jungwon's cheeks with Sunghoon. "Good take guys." Jake said rewatching the video, not forgetting to smile at Jungwon's cuteness.

"If it's okay then I will leave you two alone eating each other's face up~" Sunghoon smirked, making Jake blushed and shouted, "PARK SUNGHOON YOU FUCKIN SHUT UP!!" The two began to run around the house chasing each other, leaving the youngest looking at them, chuckling.

His boyfriend and penguin-looking band mate were indeed very chaotic...

Who want to pinch Jungwon's cheek comment 😭😭😭😭😭😭