I'm his brother... right?- Sunwon

Long time no see everyone!!! Sorry lately I haven't been updating because of the holy school... Now that school is finished and I finally have time for an update~

Here is a Sunwon one cause I love them~~😙😙

It's just another school day.

Feeling the sunlight hitting his face, Jungwon opened his eyes slowly. He heard soft snores beside him, he turned his head slightly.

Sunoo was still asleep peacefully.

Staring at the red-brown haired boy's face, Jungwon's heart started beating fast. He had no idea why is he feeling this.

And it has been happening for the past few months.

In fact, Sunoo is Jungwon's younger brother, but in a special way. Because the two doesn't share the same blood. Biologically, they aren't brothers.

Things started a year ago, on a simple Friday.

Jungwon had just finished school, when he received a call from an unknown number. He was frozen after hearing the person on the other side of the call.

It was from the Central Hospital. His parents got into a terrible accident, doctors tried their best to save his parents, but unfortunately, they passed away.

He cried silently in front of the hospital bed, couldn't believe how he just lost his parents in one night. He was hit hard.

The doctors suggested to bring the boy to the orphanage, despite Jungwon is already a middle school student. But then, an old lady, who helped in the accident, volunteered to adopt Jungwon.

That night the old lady brought Jungwon to her house. When they arrived at the house, a boy opened the door, and Jungwon was surprised to see a familiar face.

It is Kim Sunoo, his junior who is a year younger.

And Jungwon hate him so much.

Well, Sunoo isn't any of those bad boys, he is a super sweet guy. He isn't really a popular guy, but he indeed has many friends and good grades.

But Jungwon just hate him, he doesn't know why but he just hate him.

"Mum? Why are you so late today? And who is this?" Sunoo confusingly asked. The old lady explained to his son about everything happened, and Sunoo was very shocked and felt sad about the news.

"He will be your new older brother now, I hope you can understand." His mum said.

"It's okay mum I will get along with him!" Sunoo smiled brightly and his mum was gratified about how sensible his son is.

"Hi! I'm Sunoo! Nice to meet you!" He then turned to Jungwon and reached his hand out.

Jungwon simply replied, "I'm Jungwon." without returning a hand and walked away coldly, making Sunoo confused by the attitude of the older boy.

After that day, Sunoo would be trying to talk to Jungwon and get along with him every single day, but what he received was just the annoyed face of him.

Sunoo felt sad. He doesn't understand why the older just wouldn't border to talk to him. Does he dislike him? Does he think that he is annoying?

But he still tried to smile everyday when he is with Jungwon. He is the happy virus, he hoped that maybe Jungwon can smile too when he saw Sunoo's smile.

To be honest, seeing Sunoo's innocent smile, Jungwon started to think about his actions. He knows that he hated Sunoo, but there's no reason about it. Is he too over actually? Should he stop and apologise to him?