Chocolate milk- Heesun

"Why is there a thing call tests in this world!" Heeseung groaned in silence when the bell rang for dismissal.

Not surprising, it's test time again. What's worse is it's Geography, his least favorite one. He doesn't understand why do people have to learn volcanoes and earthquakes, world countries and stuffs. Doesn't all these so useless? They don't really help if you work in the society, at least that's what Heeseung believes.

He sighed and walked out of his classroom, grabbing his Geography textbook from the rusty grey locker just somewhere near the washroom, then head off to the School library. It's packed with people already, some are studying, some are reading, some are basically chilling.

What's funny is, his favorite seat has never been seated when he arrived, maybe because of the small carton of chocolate milk on the desk, which is expected to be seen everytime.

He walked towards his seat, grabbing the chocolate milk and tear off the cute pink memo on the carton.

Hyungg do your best today~

Will support you no matter what~ :)

- from your admirer :]

Heeseung smiled slightly, putting the memo inside his pencil bag and took out his thick notebook with notes of Geography.

This guy named himself as Heeseung's admirer., starting from last month. Whenever he needs to study inside the School library, there will always be a carton of chocolate milk and a memo stuck on it.

He is so curious on how did this guy knows about his test schedules. What he could think of is some random boys in his class.

Heeseung is never really famous in school. He's just a normal student with normal grades. So he's surprised to have an admirer that brings him chocolate milk. But receiving them aren't bad right? It's his favourite and it gives him energy to study harder for the tests.

He had been searching for this guy for quite some time, as he is really curious to know who this little guy is. He asked his friends and classmates if they possibly know anything about this, but they all seem to have no idea of it.

He shook his thoughts off and continued driving his mind to the world of Geography.

While Heeseung was studying attentively, he didn't notice that the guy who gave him the chocolate milk, was looking at him in a corner of the School library.

And that guy, is Kim Sunoo, who was the victim of bullying in the school, due to his time personality and basically a nerd.

But back at a day 3 months ago, Lee Heeseung had become his saviour, away from the bullies.

"What a dumb shit." Park Jongseong, the famous bully of the school, sneered while kicking Sunoo to the ground.

"H-Huh?" Sunoo was shaking so hard that he couldn't form a word.

"You look at what you did? I thought you are so smart but how did I only got C in my homework huh?! I expected an A!" Jongseong kicked him again, making the younger cried from the pain.

"I-I'm so-sorry..."

"Such an ugly freak. Even uglier when crying." He laughed sarcastically while Sunoo was being kicked again. He really wishes he could be brave enough to escape from these monsters in his life.

"STOP!" Someone suddenly appeared in front of Sunoo, he raised up his head, he didn't recognise the guy and was surprised by his appearance.