Scent of you- Heewon

"Heeseung hyung~" A tired Jungwon who just came back from practice called out, walking into Heeseung and his shared room.

Heeseung, who was busy playing with his computer, looked up and turned his head to the door when he heard the latter's cute voice. "You back, Wonnie, are you tired?" He stood up and approached his boyfriend, pulling him into a hug. Jungwon felt the warmth of Heeseung's chest and buried his head in it. "I'm soooo tired..." Jungwon whined cutely, and Heeseung giggled.

"Come on, Wonnie, get a shower first." Heeseung pulled away, Jungwon pouted, "But I want cuddles..." "You will get cuddles after showering okay?" Heeseung smiled and ruffed the latter's brown hair. "Okay..." He finally release his arms from Heeseung's waist and walked slowly to the bathroom.

Heeseung organised his files in his computer and shut it off, walking towards his bed and laid down, scrolling his phone while waiting for the younger.

"Hyunggggggg~" Heeseung looked up and smiled, reached his hands to welcome his boyfriend into his hug. Jungwon immediately reached out his hands and wrapped them around Heeseung's waist. The two enjoyed the warmth of each other.

Heeseung leaned his head to Jungwon's neck, rubbing his nose on his neck. "God, Wonnie you smell so amazing." Jungwon smells like roses, it maybe because he has just showered but then the scent was even stronger, like he just sprayed perfume all around his body.

Not to lie Heeseung was addicted to the scent, or maybe even drunken into the scent.

"Oh really? I'm just trying my newly bought perfume, it really smells nice." Jungwon said giggling while snuggling into the older's neck as well.

Heeseung started giving pecks to Jungwon's neck. Jungwon felt a little tinkly but loved those pecks so much.

Suddenly, Heeseung started sucking his skin on the neck and giving wet kisses on it. It makes Jungwon startled and let out whimpering sounds. But then Jungwon started smirking.

His plan was working. But he was surprised that his hyung actually did what he was thinking.

That's when Heeseung stopped what he was doing, face all red. He was so lose into his scent just now, not knowing what he was doing.

He looked up at Jungwon nervously while Jungwon was still smirking. "What are you doing just now, hyungie?" Heeseung was surprised by Jungwon's seducing voice, it sounds so hot and sexy.

He never knew his softie boyfriend can be like this in front of him. Sure when Jungwon was performing he could be really cool and hot but he never seen him like this, in front of him especially.

"J-Jungwon... I-I a-am sorry..." Heeseung looked away to hide his redden face. "Why are you sorry? I love it too much." Jungwon whispered into his ear, making Heeseung feeling butterflies in his stomach.

"I-I...ahm... maybe j-just l-like your s-scent so m-much..." Heeseung stuttered his words, making Jungwon thinks that he's cute.

"Then... maybe... you will enjoy tasting my lips too." Jungwon whispered the last 6 words to his ear again and forcefully turned his hyung's tomato-coloured face to looked at him.

"H-Huh?"

Jungwon then slowly leaned onto Heeseung, connecting their lips together. The kiss was soft at first, but turned more and more passionate.

Heeseung can't help but to admit, he loves the kiss so much. He's now also addicted to the taste of the younger's sweet lips. He just wants more.

Jungwon stopped for a second for breathing, then connected the lips again. He pulled Heeseung even closer to him and wrapped his arms around his neck. Heeseung startled a bit but melted into the kiss.

The two could hear each other's faint breaths, they didn't want to stop tasting each other's lips.

After making out for almost 3 minutes, they finally pulled away from each other. "Y-You like it, hyung?" Jungwon asked, still trying to breathe. Heeseung nodded and Jungwon smiled, giving him a sweet peck on his lips.

"I never k-knew you could be that h-hot ." Heeseung said, also trying to breathe. Jungwon smirked, "You will definitely see more in the future~" He then lay down on the bed, pulling the older to cuddle while the older blushed a little of his words.

"Come on hyung, let's sleep. We still have schedules tomorrow." Jungwon said when snuggling into Heeseung's chest. Heeseung smiled softly and patted Jungwon's head. "Good night Wonnie~" "You too hyung~" Jungwon said before the two going to dreamland.

This story was a bit heated up but I hope you like it~

In fact I think about the plot in class hehe ;)