Destiny- Heejake

P.S About how Heeseung and Jake get into Hybe in this story is totally my imagination don't trust it okay (especially new engenes 👁️👄👁️)

"Hello Engenes~" As soon as Jake settled down in the company's studio, he switched on the Weverse live and greeted his beloved Engenes.

Thousands of fans immediately joined the live, leaving warm greetings and comments to Jake, asking about his day and his meals.

Jake happily read through the comments and answered questions from his fans while playing his playlist as the background music. Then, a certain comment caught his eyes.

"Jake!!! Tell us about how you and Heeseung become friends! You've said it's kinda special!!"An Engene commented. Jake read the comment and gave out a chuckle.

Let's just say, the reason of Heeseung and Jake becoming friends is nothing different from how he and the rest of the Enhypen members become friends.

All of them met when they were still trainees and later joined the survival show I-land together. After long months of competing, they are the selected members to be debuting as Enhypen.

But if the fan asked about this specifically, that means how the two met was not really that simple.

In one of the fansigns held during the Sweet Venom era, an Engene asked Jake about how he and Heeseung met, Jake told her that it is quite special, and he will find a time to share about it.

Guess today is the time, Jake thought.

"Alright since you guys had been asking this for a pretty long time, so... I will talk about it now." Jake said smiling and trying to organise what he needed to say.

"Okay, so, I was in the school dance team back when I was about 9. I was invited by my class teacher, who is also a dance teacher, to join the team because she spotted my talents in dancing. And of course I accepted her offer."

"The school dance team is separated into 3 teams, A, B and C. And I was in Team C. The year after I joined the team it's our school's 85th anniversary and we are requested to perform for the Open day and the cultural performance day." Jake sipped his water bottle and continued.

"The teacher in charging of Team B told us that there's not enough performers in the team, so my teacher in charge switched me to Team B because she thinks that my dancing is already in a higher level."

"On the first day of my practice with my new team, I met a boy who's known as the ace of the team, and that's no other than Heeseung hyung. I was so amazed by his dancing. In a young age he could already danced like a professional. I was deeply impressed."

"But because of how introverted I am, I didn't dare to chat to him, not even a "hi"...Well, I was kind of transparent in the team because I seldom speak, so he didn't notice me at all... Uhh... at least that's what I think. But it is a fact that I really want to be friends with him." Jake scratched his nape.

"The following years were just the same. I just stood there admiring his dancing and have no conversation with him. Even when I attended middle school, we are both the part of the student council, we didn't have the chance to be working together. I also quitted the dance team because I wanted to focus on my studies."

"When I am in high school, I became one of main executives of the student council. Works are overloaded, and I kinda forget about him, but sometimes seeing him in school, I still feel a little shame on not having conversations with him, despite that's my biggest desire."

"He graduated when I was in the second year of high school. That's when I lose all the hope of being friends with him. I was disappointed of myself. If I can be initiative then things can change." Jake chuckled bitterly.