🍃:: Wenona, Kai, Diana !

requested by ::@So0ffic1allyT3A !

themes :: platonic , new friendships ,, childhood friends ,, half awkward/confident ,, cosplayer !

summary :: An ultimate cosplayer receives an invitation to Eden's Garden Academy. Despite their terrible introduction, a few people start to be interested in them. But why would they? Their talent was quite...bland compared to the others. 

Ultimate :: Cosplayer , Pronouns :: they/them ,, Gender :: non binary 

৹♥🪡♥৹

  The art of design was something the [Name] was amazing at.

  I mean, it wasn't a huge wonder. Ever since they could remember, they always loved fabrics, stitches, and all that jazz. They would spend every day sketching an elaborate outfit that was made purely of a child's wondrous imagination. In fact, they had made a secret pact with their old friend. As they pinkie swore, she'd become a model and strut the red carpet with the outfit [Name] made. Sure, it was a playful dream. But it was all in good faith. No harm in a little promise, after all.

  After a while, that other friend started to drift away. Out of reach for them to grab. The little child hated that. They wanted to play, have fun, enjoy the moments they could make. How could they just leave them to dust? It was unfair. 

  Their loss made [Name] go into a spiral of isolation. It was as if they were being toyed with by some supernatural beings. I mean, their only friend was gone! They never wanted friends-- wait, no, they needed  friends. Deep inside, they knew this. So they focused on many important things. Television, YouTube, movies, novels, anime. They'd watch and read them all! It was better to do that than to dwell on the past.

  Surprisingly, they steadily got back into fashion. Though not in a way others would expect. It was something they had gained an interest in after reading a fashion anime. The more they scanned through the pages, ideas, and bunches of colors swarmed her head. It was as if they've gotten past their huge design block. Even though their ideas weren't actually original, it gave them a piece of mind.

  Hours turned to days; days turned to weeks. Then weeks to months. 

  Every day they would work on their brand-new outfit for certain characters. In fact, they would make more of people from unidentified communities so that they can drag others into their current fixation. Of course, they would give many popular characters a chance too; it's just that they want to feed the starving fandoms. 

  At some point, they had become the face of popularity in many communities. Fans adored them, haters despised them. They were at their peak. [Name] was happy! Everyone was happy!

  So, when they received an invitation to a prestigious school, they should've been happy. Right? Right

  [Name]'s eyes furrowed as they glared at the seemingly official letter. It had a stamp, a seal, a signature, a proper date, everything. Why were they so insistent of not going? It was an opportunity of a lifetime! It would be super-duper pathetic of them if they'd just run away from such an amazing chance to reach something greater than their peak. Cowardly, weak; that's what they guessed they would be called. 

  Sighing, they scan through the letter again. It definitely wasn't a scam. Well, they couldn't guarantee that it was a scam or not. After all, it seemed like it was a "secret" education system for Ultimate students and only Ultimate students. Honestly, that was more suspicious.

But they wanted to try. Maybe it was real! If they'd back down now, who knows what they would have missed out on? The worst thing that would happen would be that they'd try to beat them up. Unluckily for them, they had pepper spray. Plus her emergency cosplay first aid. You do not want to know how painful one hit from any of their tools would be.