CHAPTER 5

Felix pov:
-Next day-

I didn't came out from my room yesterday. I was sitting there, thinking about eunseo. I do really miss her.
I got up and changed so i could leave my room. When i went downstairs, there was only chan. He looked up from his phone after hearing footsteps. Once he saw me, he told me to sit next to him wich i did withous hesitation. I just knew he wanted to talk to me about her, about eunseo.
"Felix, do you like her? I mean eunseo."
I bit my bottom lip and looked down, at my lap playing with my fingers. Chan put his hand on my shoulder and made me look up at him. He knew me well so i didn't have to answer her quedtion, he found the answer in my eyes. But i still answered him.
"I-i don't k-know h-hyung. Whenever i think a-about h-h-her my stomach just explodes by wierd feelings. I-i want to see her so bad b-but what if she doesn't"
Chans eyes softend as he smiled at me.
"Dude, you're seriously in love with her, go get her number at least..."
He told me as he patted my back. I smiled at him and nodded. I jumped up being very happy, because chan just approved me having a crush. I rushed to get my jacket and phone and went over to eunseos tattoosalon.

Chans pov:

Seeing felix happy makes me happy. He wasn't exactly good with love cause according to his words, he never had a relationship with anyone. Seeing him exited as hell to see Eunseo again made me happy.
"Idiot..."
I whispered as giggled and went back in my phone. Hope everything will turn great.

Eunseo's pov:

Here i am sitting on my chair in my tattoosalon, drinking coffee.
I miss him...
I really do.
Felix, he just keeps popping in my mind. I can't sleep without thinking about him, everytime im doing something I'm thinking about him. I just miss his deep voise, his beautifull eyes, his lips-
M thougths were crushed with a knock on my door. I almost choked on my coffee because I wasn't expecting it. I quickly put my coffee away, fixed my hair because it was actual mess and went to open the door. I was just shocked when i saw him standing in front of me, smiling.
Felix was the one who was in fron of me. Finaly, finaly saw him again. My heart was beating so fast. I didn't know what to do. The man i was waiting for, was right in front of me...