[05] 𝐞𝐝𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬

✩°。⋆⸜ 𝗘𝗗𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗪 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗦•───────────•

•───────────•

It was the next day and you were getting prepared because gloria told you she was having a party at her house.

Jay was already there, but those previous words were still stuck in your mind, 'prove it to me'.

And you had asked gloria if you had walked away when Jay said he had love you years ago, and unfortunately- you did.

But you would make it up to him by apologizing, and you would do it in the nicest way.

And the fit you had on was just perfect, Jay was wearing something nice too cause gloria had sent you a picture of him and her picking some stuff up.

——

As you made your way to Gloria's house, it was completely packed, and the music was loud.

Once you walked inside, you saw Jay in the distance, since when did his hair get longer? this man was like rapunzel.

He was talking with cam who seemed to not want to be here either.

You were going to make your way over to him until someone stopped you, "Ah, Ah, Ah! ahem. before you go over there, you better fix up that hair. If you're both going to do 'it' tonight-" you placed a hand over andre's mouth.

"Shh! don't let him hear you. and I guarantee you we won't be doing that tonight at all, especially not here." you said, you didn't see Jay appearing next to you.

"Doing what?" you heard a voice say, you yelped and turned to see it was jay, "uh-uhm nothing!" you said and ran away but Andre caught your hand.

"I wanna try a little experiment with you two. go into that room right there," andre said, pointing to a room.

Jay and you shared a look before walking to the door, that's when Andre pushed you and Jay inside.

"I got the key- I think? anyways, enjoy y'all selfs!" Andre hollered and the room went quiet.

You got up from the ground and dusted yourself off, "this is so dumb." you muttered to yourself and just decided to sit on the ground anyways.

This was gonna be long.

——

It was a couple of minute- or hours later where you were still in the locked room. Jay sitting on the bed and facing away from you.

"So..." you trailed off, picking at your nails, Jay was oddly quiet. you just sighed.

"I'm..sorry I, uh, startled you in the livingroom, that wasn't my intention." Jay said, breaking the silence.

"Nah, it's okay. I'm sorry I walked away when you admitted your uhm, love to me." you replied, looking off to the side.

"It's alright. we were 12, what did I know about love?" Jay added, you shook your head.

"No, no. don't say that. I just walked away like you said nothing, and I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you, and I wish I can undo it. I'm so so sorry, Jay." You told him.

"I just really want to undo what I did." you continued.

"Don't worry, you just did. people can change. I just needed you to know." Jay said and turned to face you on the bed, you went to face him as well.

"And it's okay if you've moved on from me, I get it, completely." You said, "Nope, that could never happen. ever. you'll always be the one." Jay stated.

That's when you looked into his eyes, and he looked into yours. his eyes never leaving yours.

"I wanna make it up to you." you said, Jay titled his head, his hair moving to the side as he did, his eyelids lowering as he looked at you with lust.

"Right..about what I said, you making it up to me...yeah, you can do that now." Jay continued, getting a little closer to you.

"Uhm..no, I don't think so." you said with a smirk, Jay looked at you with a raised eyebrow.

"Mmm, you're gonna make me say it, aren't you?" Jay asked, you chuckled, "yeah, I am." you said, Jay smiled.

"Alright then, (Y/n) (m/n) (l/n), I like you. so much. and nothing could ever change that." Jay stated.

"And rather than tell you, I'll show you how much." Jay said and that's when he crawled over to you, grabbing you by the waist and pulling you close to his lap.

He laid you down on the bed and went to kiss you until you stopped him, "hold on, aren't I supposed to be the one to show you?" you questioned.

"Yeah but-" you cut him off and flipped him over so that you both switched sides, "now, let me show you." you said and pulled him into a kiss.

"No, not here. at your house, how does that sound?" Jay whispered, you nodded and pointed to the window.

"We can sneak out back there," you told him, he nodded and got up from the bed, you following.

"Come on." Jay said and grabbed your hand as you both ran off into the night.

...