[06] 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞

✩°。⋆⸜ 𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗚𝗘•───────────•

✩°。⋆⸜ 𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗚𝗘
•───────────•

Arms wrapped themselves around your waist as the person peppered kisses to your neck, you awoke with a small groan and slowly opened your eyes.

"Good morning angel," jay whispered, wait- what happened last night..? you remember a few things just not—...oh, wait, now you remember.

You turned to face jay, "did we..?" you trailed off, waiting for Jay to answer.

He smirked, "Yeah. we did..kinda?" he answered, your eyes widened and you looked off to the side.

"I don't regret it." you shrugged and leaned your head on his shoulder, "oh, hold on, I gotta use the bathroom." Jay said and got up from his spot from the bed, heading inside the bathroom.

you sat up and yawned, that's when you noticed the hickey on Jay's neck right before he went in the bathroom.

The bathroom door opened and jay stepped back out, "okay, so I can't find my jacket and it has to be somewhere in here." he said.

"You mean mines?" you corrected with a chuckle, "right, yours. no, it's mines now." Jay said jokingly.

——

"I mean, well, at least I have consideration, my mom is back now and she is supportive of our relationship, grandma is happy too, she's just getting sicker. what more can I do? I care about them both, it's just stressful." Jay explained.

"What about your sister? how's she doing?" you asked, "oh, about that, my sister isn't back and she's staying in college right now. and my brother uhm— the chaotic one, he's back." Jay added.

"Who, Harper?" you asked, Jay nodded, "and he's coming to this school." Jay finished.

"OH SHIT WATCH OUT!" Someone screamed, Jay sighed.

"Speaking of..there he is." Jay said and moved so you could see him, you saw a guy with somewhat short hair running away from someone.

Wait, was that Harper? He didn't look familiar at all, his hair was a little long- cause long hair does run in jay's family, but it was still short.

But Harper was different, he was more chaotic, lived with his father instead of his mother, and caused a lot of problems, you can say he was a trouble maker.

"Gloria's in a fight!" Someone yelled, you and Jay looked at each other, "huh? but Ines is over there." you pointed out, that's when someone accidentally bumped into you.

"Oops, sorry..." the guy trailed off, you recognized it was Harper, he looked you in the eyes and you just looked at him confused.

Jay noticed and glared at Harper, slapping his hands away.

"It's not even your first week in school and you're already starting chaos, caochadán." Jay said, Harper rolled his eyes.

"Sorry, 'deartháir'. didn't mean to be a stick up your-" jay shushed him by placing a hand over his mouth, causing Harper to glare at him.

Harper moved his hand away and the hallway was empty, "anyways, I'm gonna go check out that fight, see you in a few." you said and gave Jay a kiss on the cheek.

Jay and Harper watched as you walked away and into the courtyard.

Harper turned to his brother with a glare, "conas atá an saol duit, a leanbh is fearr leat? tá súil agam go bhfuil sé go maith." He seethed.

Jay scoffed, "life is good for me, and it's still gonna be good whether or not you're here. you aren't gonna ruin things for me. you little shit." Jay said.

Harper smirked, "ah, I didn't even do anything brother. what am I? a demon spawn to you? At least mom cares about me as well as dad. you're the same old bitch boy you were a few years ago even if we did get along at one time. I hate you, and I still do." Harper chuckled.

Jay glared at him, "the feelings mutual, Harper."

"Mhm, I don't recall it going that way a few years back. back when (Y/n) walked away from you. and I think it should finally be revealed why they did. the truth." Harper smirked.

"What are you implying?" Jay asked, Harper started to laugh.

"You don't know why they walked away, do you? Jay," Harper got closer to Jay and Jay stepped back.

"It was because of me. all me. I told them that you didn't like them, and you were just playing with their feelings. they believed what I said, and oh did I love the look on your face when they walked away from you. I ruined your perfect little 'confession' day. and it seems the two of you made up, but it's not (Y/n)'s fault. It's mines, but I don't take blame, I saved them, actually. from a weak, person, like you. they deserve better, and I'm better." Harper said.

Jay had a saddened look on his face but it quickly changed to a glare, "you..." he balled his hands into fist.

"Bye now brother. I can't wait to stay with you and mom for years and years, and years." Harper smirked and walked away, leaving Jay to his thoughts.

...