𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Number 12 Grimmauld Place, 1985

Leia woke Sirius up with a startle, her face stained with tears.

Sirius held her face in his hands gently kissing the woman.

Leia shoved a crumbled paper into his hands, which was wet from her tears.

Sirius unraveled the paper, smoothing it out. He read:

Sirius and Leia Black,

I am sorry for not writing sooner, if you want information about your missing daughter, Kendra Lyra Black please come to Hogwarts.

Kendra has truly been through hell. Kendra was not the only one taken, as other children were as well.

Here is what I can tell you through this letter:

She was the only one taken from Britain.

She constantly faces death but is alive.

Kendra is a courageous and strong young lady.

She now goes by Katniss Everdeen.

If you want to hear more please come to the Great Hall in Hogwarts.

Thank you,

Unknown

Sirius crumbles up the letter and looks at Leia with a blank face. "We need to go now." is all he says.

Leia nods and the couple gets changed. The two apparate and go to Hogwarts. Surprised that there are other people there as well as the students.

The Potters, Regulus, Marlene and Dorcas, Remus, The Weasleys, and Sirius's parents. He snarls in their direction as Leia pants him on the shoulder. "Pads, Leia! What's going on?" James asks running over to him, his face filled with distress.

"Lily and I got a letter and everyone else here did as well.

"They know where Kendra is." Leia replies her eyes filled with a glint of hope. James's face looked astounded. "So she is alive? Our letters said 'I know what happened to Kendra' but never specified whether or not she was alive."

The couple nodded as James lightly smiled, leading them over to the others. Dumbledore claps his hands gaining everyone's attention.

"Hello, I suppose you all are very confused, but I have answers for you." Dumbledore pauses making sure everyone is paying attention. "We will watch the movies of Kendra Black, her story, and why she kidnapped."

The Great Hall froze in silence, shocked about the Headmasters claim. The Hall erupted in shouts but Dumbledore dismissed them. "I will now put the movies on, get settled." Dumbledore conjured a table for the guests and they settled down. He projected a scene and faded the lights of the hall...

How did you guys like it? I will take suggestions too!