eighteen

Me and isla are sitting at the Le Deck? or something i don't know that's where kylian told me to go but wow this view is crazy!

You are can see the whole field so clearly its amazing. Isla is so excited because she likes football but she told me her club is Barcelona which I've heard of.

Kylian gave me a jersey with his name on the back which is cute.... But cuter in my lap.

Isla is just wearing a blue tank top and jeans since the main color is blue.

"So what's happened in the last few days between you too"

"We went to dinner yesterday but there was paparazzi and he got all mad and whiny" i say laughing.

She laughs at the high tone I said it in.

"girl have you read any articles? i bet there's a bunch"

"no actually i delted social media ever since kylian and ney followed me i had literal haters!"

"Girl they're just jealous! But I forgot to ask what happened with dylan?"

"it's a long story" i say shaking my head remembering what happend.

"Hows ethan?" she asks making me rember to facetime him.

I pull out my phone clicking on the recent factime and he answers after the first ring.

"Hey did you get there okay? No one was mean right!?"

"Yes Ethan were fine look" I flip the camera and he smiles looking at the view.

Ethan's dream is to play at PSG but they wanted him to train more and practice his skills before they really recruited him.

That's exactly what he's doing you can see his passion to be just like his brother.

"Wren wear his jersy"

"I will but-"

"No buts! Wear it i promise it will make him happy" he says and i playfully roll my eyes putting it on.

"Okay I have to go train I'll call you later have fun!"

"Okay bye E!"

He hangs up and is squeels point to the field where all the players came out.

They already finished warming up so I'm guessing the game is about to start!

"Holy shit is kylian blonde?" isla asks confused and I quickly find him on the field and my jaw drops.

"when did he do that i saw him this morning!"

She laughs and the game starts.

-

The game is about 60 minutes in and PSG is winning by 2!

There playing a team called Al Nassr or something? I forgot what he told me but he said it's a legendary game or something.

This croud is definitely crazy I will say.

I think someone names Messi and Ramos? I don't know I'm trying to keep track.

I literally don't know how these guys run this fast like it's crazy.

The ball gets passed from neymar to kylian then to neymar again.

Right at the goal neymar passes it to Julian and Kylian kicks it in just making it. I feel the stadium shake below me and me and isla start screaming.

"KYLIAN MBAPPE WITH A BEAUTIFUL GOALL!" the announcer says and the crowd starts chanting KyKy. Awww i'm going to start calling him that.

He runs to the edge of the field facing where I'm sitting and holds up a heart while I hold up one back. Can he even see me this far up?

"Holy shiy when look" she points to one of the big screens and half of it is kylian holding his heart and the other half is me.

I turn around and point to his name on the back hearing the crowd scream again making me laugh.

Football games are actually really fun to watch!

-

The game is finished and PSG won 5-4. Me and isla were on the edges of our seats the whole time.

Me and isla took a Uber home where the took a Uber to her place because I have to go to dinner with kyky. That nickname is so cute.

I just touched up my hair and kept the same outfit on because he said it want fancy.

He finally texts me he's here and to come down.

Once I get outside I see his matt black urus with windows that you literally can't see into there so black.

He gets out opening my door.

"Welcome in madam" he jokes bowing making me laugh.

Once we get on the road he puts his hand on my thigh and we talk about the game. He expressed how happy he was I was there supporting him.

"Who's house is it at?" I ask opening my phone. Ever since I deleted all my social media apps my screen time has went down a lot.

"Messis"

"Who's Messi again?"

"Good lord I need to teach you" he days making me laugh.