Chapter Thirteen: Training the Brocco Boi!

Last time we left with Inko and Izuku going to the Yaoyorozu mansion. Izuku was shocked to meet two of his idols. What shocked him even more was that his classmate Momo was the daughter of said idols.

So now Zoro is taking Izuku to the training grounds so he can see how he can improve his fighting skills. Unbeknownst to them Momo was quietly following them.

Zoro: Okay kid I want you to activate OFA!

Izuku was extremely shocked did All Might tell him about it?!?

Zoro: Yes he did the dumbass decided to give you the quirk without any training and you broke your bones! Also I know what you were thinking because you mumbled your thoughts out loud!

Izuku blushed while Momo giggled at her friend/ secret crush. Izuku listening to Zoro activated 100% on his arm.

Zoro: Okay! Now try lowering the amount where you can use it without feeling too much strain!

Izuku visualized himself like a generator that needs to lower the amount of power he produces. The current limit was lowered to five percent.

Zoro: Good! Now spread the power through your whole body and try moving around a bit!

Red lightning spread throughout his whole body until it was green. Then he decided to move a bit and moved fast enough to almost crash into a bush 200 meters from where he stood before.

Zoro: Not even a second and you travelled 200 meters! All right now we will work on your speed and agility using your new power!

Zoro brought out some wooden swords and told Izuku to dodge his swings. Zoro was no slouch when it came to fighting fast opponents thanks to sparring with Sanji. This meant Izuku was always on his toes.

By the time Izuku dodged 100 times the training was finished. Zoro was thinking about what to do now until he saw his daughter spying on them and smirked.

Zoro: Momo! Come out! You're going to be sparring with Izuku here so you both can improve.

Izuku was shocked that Momo was watching but calmed down and got ready to fight her.

Momo came out blushing since she was caught and then recomposed herself to fight Izuku. They stared eachother down until Momo rushed in to strike at Izuku.

Izuku managed to dodge thanks to OFA and used a small amount to hit Momo. She created a shield but was shocked when the hit sent her flying away.

Zoro laughed while Izuku went to check on Momo.

Izuku: Yaoyorozu-san! Are you alright?!?

Momo: I'm fine Midoriya-kun! Just surprised more than anything!

Zoro: Good job kid! I trained Momo and the fact that you beat her means you're improving!

Izuku smiled and reached out for Momo to take his hand. Momo blushed but took his hand and she got up.

Zoro: You know, I noticed something while you fought Momo. Your legs started to turn black along with your arms when you punched her...

Izuku: That sounds like Armament Haki Zoro-san...

Zoro: That's because it is Kid! You managed to temporarily use it!

Momo: Great job Midoriya-kun!

Izuku smiled and Zoro smirked.

Zoro: That's enough for now since we made a lot of progress! OFA also allowed you to dodge better which helped to train for Observation Haki! As for Conquerors Haki, it can only be awakened if you're born with it...

Izuku nodded and they go back to Robin and Inko who are currently having tea.

Robin: It looks like training has gone well?

Zoro: Yup! He can use five percent of OFA now!

Inko was happy that Izuku doesn't have to break his bones to use OFA now. Izuku was shocked that Robin, and Momo seem to know about his quirk.

Robin: If my husband knows them I definitely know Izuku-kun!

Izuku cursed his mumbling.

Momo: I think it's cute...

Both teens blushed while Zoro was laughing hard with Inko and Robin giggling. Sebastian also chuckled hearing what Momo said.

From then on, this was how Izuku prepared for the sports festival. Momo also joined on the training and managed to unlock her Armament Haki as well as her Observation Haki.

Izuku also unlocked his observation Haki and soon enough Izuku and Momo were evenly matched when Izuku didn't use OFA. He struggled to use Haki without OFA though. So Momo usually won when they fought without quirks and she used her Haki.

During this time, Izuku and Momo also managed to grow closer. Momo managed to convince Izuku to call her by her first name and vice versa.

Also while they were resting, Momo ended up sleeping on Izuku's shoulder. Izuku was screaming on the inside at first, but then after a few minutes he calmed down and smiled as he let her rest.

He stroked her hair as she purred a little which shocked Izuku. He found it adorable as well since he never seen her act like this with their other classmates.

This was all part of Momo's plan since she was faking her sleep. It may be a little cruel, but she really wanted to be with him mainly to show him love and affection that he missed out on since he was four thanks to the bullying.

Meanwhile Nezu along with Recovery girl and Yagi were discussing something important.

Nezu: Toshinori, I think it's important that we tell Shota about OFA...

Yagi: Really Nezu-san? I know he's a reliable hero, but he scares me...

Chiyo(Recovery girl's real name): Don't be an oaf! Shota managed to help control Midoriya's quirk! He's also his teacher so it's important he knows about this! I've also noticed how he tries his best not to do anything to make Midoriya uncomfortable due to his past with teachers! He deserves to know Toshinori!

Yagi realized she was right since he did help teach Izuku quirk control better than he did.

Yagi: Very well...

Nezu called Aizawa to his office. Once he got there he saw Yagi and sighed wondering what was going on. He sat down and they explained to Aizawa about what OFA is.

Aizawa: I'm honored to know about this secret... The question is did Yagi already find a successor?

Nezu: He did and you already taught him how to control it.

Aizawa processes those words and once it he realized Izuku had OFA, Aizawa could only say one thing.

Aizawa:.... What the fuck....

Hey there! It's been a very long time and I want to apologize! School's been very busy for me! Anyways here's a new chapter and I hope you enjoyed it!