Chapter One: The beginning of a new journey!

This story begins in a world that had many confusing things. There existed many strange anomalies like talking animals, Mystical powers, and fruits that granted said powers.

The thing that was very common in this world was the concept of pirates. Criminals of the sea and the marines the supposed crime stopping force in the sea.

The thing is that sometimes in this world pirates can be seen as heroes while the marines can be compared to criminals. This would depend on who we look at when it comes to comparing pirates and criminals.

An example of a corrupt Marine would be the former Navy fleet Admiral Sakazuki also known as Akainu. He possessed a powerful ability to create and control Magma. Unfortunately his personality could be described as the polar opposite of his abilities since he was a cold blooded killer. He killed anything from pirates, to fellow Marines. Even the civilians were not safe if they accidentally got in his way.

Fortunately he was defeated at the hands of one of the last people you would expect to actually help citizens since he was a pirate.

This pirate was known as the newest pirate King Monkey. D. Luffy. He possessed the ability to stretch and fold his body however he sees fit. Despite being a pirate he has helped many people by driving out pirate crews and even overthrowing corrupt governments.

He was responsible for liberating Alabasta which was controlled by a former warlord of the sea known as crocodile. He even liberated the country of Wano from an emperor of the sea known as Kaido. He was also the one who defeated Akainu to avenge his fallen brother Fire Fist Ace who was slain by Akainu. This along with his ability to make allies out of enemies allowed him to find his goal the one piece and he became the Pirate King.

He along with his crew the straw hat pirates turned the world upside down mixing the concepts of good and evil into a grey mess. His crew had many prominent members like God Usopp the son of a famous sniper known as Yasopp. Cotton Candy Lover Tony Tony Chopper who was one of the best doctors in the world. There was also the knight of the sea Jinbe who was a former warlord until joining Luffy's crew.

But there were two members who will be focused on and they are Roronoa Zoro and Roronoa Nico Robin.

These two at first didn't seem to have any chemistry whatsoever. Zoro was Luffy's right hand man and best friend who was willing to die for him. Robin was the crews smartest member and their historian who knew how to read ancient texts which made their travels easy.

It started when Robin first joined the crew and Zoro had plenty of distrust towards her. She joined after the events in Alabasta when she was still working for Crocodile under the Alias
Miss. All Sunday.
She would keep teasing him whenever they met.

Zoro: What do you want woman?

Robin: Ara? I was just walking by no need to be so scared~

Zoro: TCH yeah right I'm watching Miss. All Sunday!

Overtime their relationship got better and soon could consider each other allies especially after the Ennies lobby incident where the crew went to rescue Robin which cemented her spot on the crew.

It wasn't until the thriller bark incident where Zoro made a deal with the warlord Bartholomew Kuma that she definitely gained some feelings for him.

Zoro was willing to sacrifice his life to keep his captain and crew safe and he almost died for it. Robin knew that and she didn't want to lose him.

She eventually caught him alone and confessed her feelings to him. Much to her surprised Zoro also had feelings for her.

They started going on small dates without anyone knowing, but then they were separated by Bartholomew Kuma at Sabaody Archipelago.

For two years all they could do was send letters to each other expressing their love. Zoro's mentor Mihawk as well as a ghost girl Perona saw the letters and they both teased him over it.

For Robin she met the revolutionary army members Sabo, Koala, and Dragon who was Luffy's father. They also teased her quite a bit.

Finally after two years they were happy when they saw each other again. Surprisingly their captain was the first one to find out about their relationship. He unfortunately found out after seeing them both kiss which caused him to gag.

Luffy wasn't very intelligent but he had an instinct that tells him when people are in a relationship. He promised to keep it a secret unless he wanted to face the wrath of both an angry Zoro and Robin. Their doctor Chopper was the second one to find out since he saw both of them as his parental figures and also kept it a secret. Occasionally he would snuggle up between the two which they didn't really mind since they were like a small family.

After they found the one piece Zoro and Robin decided that now it was time to reveal their relationship.

Everyone but Luffy and Chopper were extremely shocked. Normally the crews cook Sanji would start cursing Zoro for his lucky he was. Now he congratulated them since he was currently engaged to Charlotte Pudding who was the daughter of one of the former emperor's of the sea.

Zoro also proposed to Robin after finding the one piece right in front of their crew and Robin Instantly said yes while kissing him.

The both of them got married after all their journeys together with Luffy as the best man and Nami their navigator as maid of honor. Pirates and Marines alike were there to celebrate their union with only small squabbles between both sides.

After the crew disbanded the two of them were given plenty of treasure to cover the cost of multiple mansions but they saved it and decided to live in a small home.

Zoro: This is nice isn't it my love?

Robin: It sure is honey it sure is...

Unfortunately their time in their new home was short lived since them along with all of their treasure fell through a mysterious portal into a brand new world....

Thanks for taking a look since this is my first story I'll probably make this all very random see you in the next chapter!