Seven

Kreek walked alongside Tanqr, leading him to his favourite spot in this city. "Thank you for earlier", the brunette smiled as he looked up at the other. "There's no need to thank me, it's pair work after all. Just don't murder me wherever you're bringing me yea?" Tanqr laughed, strolling beside the brunette.

"That's up to me", Kreek giggled as Tanqr gasped in fake shock, the two laughing it off before falling into silence again.

-timeskip-

"We're here", Kreek announced, pushing past a thick curtain of vines as he ducked through, Tanqr following behind. Red, brown and yellow leaves littered the ground, crunching under the two's footsteps. A canopy of trees covered them, casting shade over the area. A small opening allowed sun rays to filter through, lighting the area from the outside.

Tanqr walked further, noticing that the forest path ended abruptly at a cliff edge. Leaning forward, all Tanqr could see was darkness, the drop too far to see the ground clearly. "Wow..", Tanqr mumbled, wondering if anyone could survive that fall. "What do you think? If you get caught just jump off", Kreek joked, having never really brought anyone here before.

"Do you always..have that thought?" Tanqr asked, finding himself slightly worried for the brunette's safety, surprised by his own concern. "Sometimes", the brunette mumbled, almost inaudible to anyone else but himself as he stared at the ground. Tanqr sat down next to Kreek, placing an arm around the other as the brunette rested his head atop Tanqr's shoulder, a soft blush rising onto his face.

The two sat together, secluded from the rest of the world as they chatted, slowly finding out more about each other. Kreek smiled, having never been this relaxed and happy before, not wanting this moment to ever end. Time was not not his side, the sun soon setting, painting the sky an orangey-pink hue as the moon shone faintly in the distance.

"Hey Tanqr, don't you always leave around this time?" Kreek murmured, looking up to face the other. Tanqr glanced at Kreek before looking at the sky and checking in phone for the time. "Fuck", Tanqr silently cursed himself for having forgotten the time, immediately standing up and running off along the path and into the forest.

Kreek watched Tanqr go, noticing small blue sparks of electricity shimmer through the dense foliage in the direction where Tanqr went. Did something happen? The brunette had never seen that before in all his years of coming here, this being the first. Kreek stood up, following the trail off footprints that Tanqr left, fearing that something bad happened to him, only for the footprints to end abruptly.

What?-..