Chapter 5

Holy shit I'm dying! My idol is here in front of me. What are the fucking chances that this whole thing happens to me? This is like a dream come true.

"Holy shit!" I utter under my breath

He just looks at me with confusion in his eyes from my change of attitude. I'm no longer being a sassy ass, I'm in shock.

Filled with excitement I look over at him again. He is Louis Tomlinson. My favorite of the whole freakin group. Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit!

"Why are you staring at me like that?" He asks

My cheeks flush and I am speechless. What am I suppose to say to that? 'Ya I'm just like daydreaming about what our kids will look like when we get married.' Hell no I'm not saying that.

Ugh.

"Ummm... no reason. You just have a bug on your face." Wait what the fuck did I just say.

"Oh my god where?!" He shrieks smacking at his face

I burst into laughter about how ridiculous he looks right now. I didn't know he didn't like bugs. Well there is something we have in common. Ya see perfect for each other.

Woah. I'm loosing my cool here I need to stop and just breath. I know every time I laugh my face turns bright red for no reason so ya I need to stop.

I start turning my laughs into coughs and just look at his face. there is a couple red handprints where he smacked himself trying to get the imaginary bug I made up off of him.

"Did I get it?"

"Um... Ya you did. Well the Doctor said that Makenzie will get out of the hospital tomorrow. Did Makenzie tell you the same thing?" I asked trying to get over my fangirling state.

"Oh, we talked about that she said she gets out tomorrow, so yes she did tell me the same thing," He said walking further into the room and sitting on a chair by my hospital bed.

I start to sit up in my bed slowly but my head started to throb and God damn did it hurt. "Fuck!" I mutter under my breath.

"Uh, you ok there?" Louis offers and goes to put his hand on my back.

"No! Don't touch me. I am fine." I say and sit up the rest of the way even though it hurt like hell. Damn I should have let him help me. Whatever.

"Ok well I get out tomorrow too. We are going to need a ride home tomorrow though so I guess that is your job since you know your bus caused this whole thing." I say and smirk at him.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. What makes you think we are going to give you a ride anyway?"

"Well since you like Makenzie so much I just thought you wouldn't want to make her take a cab in her critical state now would you?" I ask innocently. Louis sits there and thinks for a second before giving in. "I guess we could give you a ride." he shrugs with a playful annoyed look on his face which quickly turns into a smile.

Let me tell you his smile is even better in person.

After that we talked about random crap for around thirty minutes before he left. Oh my gosh what is happening to my life right now.

--The next morning--

I finally get to go home or at least my dorm. I know I have only been here for a day but I'm already miserable.

The food here is disgusting and they didn't let me go to the bathroom by myself.

I slowly moved my self from my bed to the wheelchair and looked around for my phone so I could use the camera as a mirror. Oh ya that's right, the nurse to me I broke my phone during the crash and it was lost in the street.