Chapter 1

*Flashback*

"Hello this is 911 what's your emergency?" The person on the other line asked.

"My brother, he is dying!" I shouted into the phone.

I could barely hear them. My mom was just shouting my brothers name as loud as she could. Why did this have to happen to us?

"You need to calm down what's your name?" They asked

"Madison Green" I said my voice shaking.

"What is your current location?"

I told them my location. They asked me more questions about my brothers condition while I paced back and forth in my moms bedroom. Everything just seemed to pass by like a dream even though I knew it wasn't.

The person on the phone said to go outside and wait for the ambulance to come before I hung up. I gathered my three younger siblings and headed outside.

"What's going on?" My little sister asked. But before I could answer the ambulance was in sight.

The people got out and took there sweet time walking around the truck.

"What are you doing?! Move faster! My brother is in there dying!" I said while I started to cry. They didn't listen.

They finally got inside the house and came out with my brother. He looked dead. this can't be happening! Why me?!

*End of Flashback*

I was sitting in my bed two months after the incident. My cousin left about two weeks ago back to Florida and I'm in my room by myself.

I'm gonna have to go back to college in a week and I am not ready for that at all.

"Madison you have got to come out of your room." My dad said.

"I want to be left alone." I say.

"You are a 19 year old girl going on 20 you need to be an adult and come out."

"Why?"

"I want to have a conversation with you before I give you a surprise I think you'll like."

"Ughhhh" I say before I get out of bed, "What do you want?"

"How much do you love What Direction?"

"One Direction, and a lot." I say staring blankly at him. Why does he always ask me these weird questions?

"Well I found a good deal online and I got you these front row tickets to see One direction!"

My jaw dropped down to floor as soon as he said that. "Are you serious?" I asked as I started jumping up and down.

"Yes but that's not all I also got you backstage passes to meet them! But there is one condition promise me you'll get out of your room more?"

"I promise. Thank you so much!" I said then hugged him. "When is the concert?"

"In two weeks"

"Ok thank you so so so much!" I said. This concert is going to be amazing!

A/N: There is the first chapter tell me what you think in the comments!! xx