Not easy

Romantic feelings
That is something you feel deep inside you that can hurt you sometimes

That feeling, Kunikida had it. For who? For his co-worker, Dazai Osamu.

At first he was confused and didn't know what to do ,with this feeling but learned to hide it for now.

Dazai on his side never bothered about his feelings and was pretty sure he didn't have any for the other man.

Kunikida first tried not to show it and the fact that Dazai jokingly flirts with him doesn't help him at all.

Yosano knew what was going on with Kunikida and tried her best to drop some hint to make Dazai wonder about his feelings but never succeeded.

Kunikida was getting sick of Dazai's jokes and attempted flirt, Dazai can never know how he feels.
He.
Will.
Not.
Ruin.
It.

Before all of this trying to become more than friends sounds scary to Kunikida because he could not handle it well.

And if he ruins his relationship with Dazai it will probably stay with him forever and ever, and that's a risk, he is not willing to take.

Kunikida was working as always and tried not to think about it to much unfortunately Dazai came to annoy him.

-Kunikida-kun ! How are you today?

-D-Dazai.. You ...are....here?

-Well knowing that I work here, yes I guess I am.

He noticed Kunikida's bothered face.

-What's wrong?

-Huh?! Oh... Uhm... Don't bother to much.

-Okay then bye!

Dazai walked away after seeing Atsushi taking his lunch.

-Tsk.

Kunikida sighed but felt a hand on his shoulder.

-Kunikida-kun did you really think you'll get out of this that easily, tell me what's wrong.

-How did you get here?!

-Magic anyway ,tell meeee pleaaaase

-Mind your own business Dazai.

Dazai faked a gasp

-Kuni-

-Dazai. Get. Back. To. Work.

-Fine gee...

Kunikida looked at how Dazai walked away.

If he only knew what he did to him.

BRUH IT'S SO SHORT I'M SORRY BUT YEAH I WANTED TO MAKE A ONESHOT BUT THEN THOUGHT THAT I'M GONNA MAKE IT PAINFUL, THEREFOR LONGER SO YES THIS A FANFICTION, DON'T WORRY CHUUAKU ONESHOT COMING SOON