Unregular feelings

Kunikida was feeling a lot more better, probably because Dazai didn't bug him all day, to be honest, Dazai not being here calmed him down, it's like, whenever he's not there, everything is fine and he slowly loses feelings for him,

But little did he know that Dazai was now actually questioning his feelings for Kunikida since the whole 'drunk incident '.

But suddenly something snapped in Kunikida.

Where was Dazai?

Crap.

Kunikida had no idea where Dazai could be and forgot to check on him, he didn't go to work today.

He took his phone:

Your conversation between Dazai OSAMU and You:

Dazai?

Dazai where are you?

Missed call

Dazai please answer me.

Missed call

That's it I'm coming over.

The thing is that Dazai was totally fine, in fact, he decided to just chill in his room for once and enjoy his life, and desperately need to get this weird feeling out of his chest when he thinks about Kunikida.

Dazai fell asleep while listening to music, when he woke up he checked his phone, he checked his mailbox and saw Kunikida's text.

He smiled at the fact that he thought about him but froze when he saw the last text.

"That's it I'm coming over."

Shit. Holy mother of crap.

His apartment was messy, he didn't change since last night.

He was freaking out and hurried to the bathroom but before he could've get there the door opened and Dazai saw Kunikida rushing in the apartment clearly worried.

-Dazai?! Where are you?!

Dazai hesitated a little bit.

-I'm right here Kunikida-kun..

Kunikida rushed to see Dazai, when he saw him he cupped his face.

-Huh?!

-Dazai are you okay?! Why didn't you come to work? Did you eat?!

Dazai didn't answer, he just looked at Kunikida's worried face.

Kunikida soon realized that he should probably let go of his face, and so he did, embarrassed.

-Uhm... Yeah I'm okay, not sure I ate though...

-Then let's go

Kunikida took Dazai's hand and dragged him out of the apartment.

-Kunikida-kun wait I need to shower first!

-Okay but quickly okay?

-Kunikida-kun it's about time you realize that I'm speed

-Yeah,sure,whatever.

Dazai got in the bathroom and showered ig 🧍🏻

When he got out Kunikida was waiting for him, he was still outside so Dazai quickly got dressed to come out (With that dirty ass coat lmao)

-Okay I'm ready let's go!

-Alright then.

Yey just a silly chapter with almost no angst this time I'm so generous 😌