Kunikida's confusion

At some point all th group had to leave to get home.

-Well it was really nice Kunikida, we should do this more often, declared Yosano.

-We really should, said Ranpo with a smile.

-It was awesome although I did fell asleep maybe to soon, said Kenji.

-Kunikida-kun can I stay? Asked Dazai.

-No, said Kunikida.

-Why not?

-I also need time for myself and to figure out some things.

-Okay I'm going than.

Dazai and the rest of the group headed towards the door and gone home.

Kunikida started by cleaning all the mess, rearanging the mattress, he suddenly got a notification, it was for Ranpo.

Discussion between You and Ranpo EDOGAWA.

Hey Kuni' you should probably talk to Dazai, I think he needs it.

Why's that may I ask?

Idk, maybe your obvious crush for one and other?

3 minutes later

Kuni' you there?

How did you know?

This case doesn't need a genius to figure out your feelings.

..I guess I could talk to him on Monday.

Awesome 👍🏻

Have a good day.

I shall.

Kunikida sat on his couch, wondering how he'll ever tell him, well Ranpo did say that Dazai shared his feelings, but maybe he fell out of love, god this was complicated.

Kunikida spend the while day wondering  how he could ever tell him.

Does he even wants to get with Dazai?

He never thought of that.

He always had romantic feelings for him and mostd definitely always will.

But in a relationship?

Yeah, yes he actually wanted that, he didn't just want to confess, he wanted to be with Dazai, as in a couple and all of other romantic stuff.

Well, at least he was at peace with this possibility, that was an achievement for Kunikida.

But he still didn't know how to put it in a way that could advantage Dazai to say no if he ever doesn't like him back, and Kunikida to make himself clear so there's no confusion.

He wandered around the house, his stomach hurt from the stress, and when he looked at the time, it was already time to go to bed.

"I'll tell him tomorrow, hoping everything will go just right."

In the morning he got prepared and was on his way to the agency, this was it, he was gonna tell Dazai his true feelings for him.

cya in next chapter ya'll 👏🏻👏🏻