Same bed

Very sus title but let's go with it lol.

They were all entering Kunikida's house , Yosano, Dazai and Ranpo makes themselves at home because they came in Kunikida's house for what felt like the millionth time.

Dazai layed himself on the couch and Yosano was preparing the mattress counting the other and arranging who will sleep with who.

-Okay,said Yosano, Kyouka you go with me, Ranpo, Atsushi and Kenji ya'll go together and last but not least Kunikida and Dazai you go together.

Kunikida shrugged and Dazai slowly turned to Yosano when he heard the arrangements she made

Yosano winked at him and got back to putting the mattress right.

The rest of the night was just them eating and laughing, when Kenji fell asleep because of the food, they decided that sleep was maybe a good idea and got to bed.

Kyouka managed to fall asleep I Yosano's arm (ALL PLATONIC) and the boys were quickly asleep too.

The only that weren't asleep were obviously Kunikida and Dazai.

Kunikida was trying but it was to akward for Dazai, but he manage to say:

-Kunikida-kun, I'm sorry for that night.

Kunikida turned around to see Dazai's face in the dark and smiled.

-You still worry about that?

-Yes.

-Don't worry about that, you were drunk, it's not your fault, I know you didn't mean it anyway.

But now Dazai meant it.

Dazai could see that Kunikida smiled, it was kind of rare to see Kunikida smile so everytime he smiles, Dazai treasured those moments and could recognize Kunikida's smile even in the most darkest nice.

God that was cheesy..

Now Dazai , wanted to hold Kunikida's hand.

"No.. he just forgave you, take it slow for now."

Dazai managed to fall asleep alas.

In the morning, Dazai slowly woke up and got up to see Kunikida still asleep.

"OMG DID I JUST WOKE UP BEFORE KUNIKIDA?! AM I THE CHOSEN ONE?!"

He then sat to admire Kunikida's sleeping face, Dazai brushed a finger on the other man's cheek but quickly pulled away.

"No, remember, give Kunikida time.. even if you're inpatient it's selfish, just wait a little longer."

Hello, I'll upload more of this fanfic like maybe two chaps a day(?) Bare with me pls, I try writing the less angst for not making it problematic bye bye ;)