Unfortunately caught you.

Kunikida was done with his work he was heading home, he wanted to have a quick dinner to then just go to sleep and wake up to do the same thing over and over again.

He walked on the road and turned his head.

Dazai was drunk in a restaurant.

"Oh for God sake." He thought to himself

He walked in the restaurant, Dazai immediately noticed him and walked to him.

-KUNIKIDA-KUN THERE YOU ARE!!

-Unfortunatly.

-Take me home Kunikida-kun~

-No.

-PleAsE!!

Kunikida looked at Dazai, he was a drunk mess and there is no way he'll find his way home.

-Fine..

-YEY THANK YOU KUNIKIDA-KUN!!

Dazai took Kunikida's hand, that made Kunikida's cheeks pale pink but tried to ignore the feeling.

When they arrived at Kunikida's place, Dazai let himself fall on the couch.

Kunikida took a blanket for him, when he puts the blanket Dazai grabbed him by the collar.

-Kunikida-kun.

-What?

-Kiss me.

Kunikida's world stopped, Dazai wanted him to kiss him.

Kunikida then looked at Dazai, knowing that it wasn't serious he then opened his mouth to say:

-No.

-Huh?! Why?

-I'm not taking advantage of you being drunk.

-Please Kunikida-kun I want to have fun!

That sentence just hurts Kunikida's feelings.

-Dazai.. Do you even like me like that..?

Silence.

-That's what I thought. Go to sleep Dazai.

Kunikida walked to his bedroom, Dazai stayed silent, this question never bothered him and hopefully never will.

But now.. He's just hurting Kunikida even more.

Kunikida leaned on his bed and buried his face in his face, he turned around to face the mirror.

-This.Never.Happenenend.

Kunikida didn't sleep that night.

Yey angst cya in next chapter