Rockstar sex blowjob cum

You were staying at Rivers' house for the week. You were staring at him while he was writing some lyrics for the Pinkerton album. You were really horny right now, so you decide to give Rivers a little surprise. You go underneath the table he is sitting at right now and you start to unbutton his pants and give him a sloppy wet head. "What are you doing?" He innocently asks you while looking down at you. "You'll see." Is all you reply. You finally undid his pants button and start to slowly stroke his member. He tried so hard not to make any sound, but you started to stroke him faster and faster. You licked his tip and you could hear him breathing heavily and even moaning a little. You put half of his length in your mouth and began to suck him. After three minutes of giving him a blowjob, he cums in your mouth without warning. His semen was so thick and sticky that it got stuck in your throat. You coughed and gagged in the process of trying to swallow his cum. "Are you okay?" He asks you. "Y-yeah I'm fine." You replied, still coughing with watery eyes.

Once you recovered from your sticky situation, you undress yourselves and you push him down on the couch and get on top of him, inserting his member into your opening. "Ahhh~" you moan out loud. You start riding him and he grabs your ass and pushes you in, deeper. He thrusts into you way faster than before. And you could feel that you were close to your climax. After a few more sloppy thrusts, he removes his dick and his load shoots upwards like a fountain. You were both panting and breathing heavily and you lean down to kiss him hard. "That was so good." He said between pants. "That was the best thing I ever felt." You tell him as you lay down on top of him, still both naked.

" You tell him as you lay down on top of him, still both naked