Cigarette || LMH + HJS

Bold: Han Jisung
Bold + Italic = Lee Minho

This scenario is totally based on a song called 'Cigarette duet'. If you wanna get the maximum vibes listen to it before reading this. Hope you enjoy~

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Date: 24 June, 1996.
Time: 6:07 Pm.

Jisung heard footsteps entering into the small space of balcony and eyes bored into his back.

It went on for a few minutes before he got fed up of the gaze on him. He moved his neck to look up at him in annoyance.

"What? Do you want something?"

The younger asked taking a huge puff in and then letting it out slowly, almost as if he's breathing out in satisfaction.

"Why?"

"What do you mean why?"

"Why are you doing this?"

"Stop talking in riddles, hyung."

"You said you'd stop smoking
then why?"

He broke the eye contact between them and turned around— giving him his back.

"I'm trying."

"How? By smoking 7 sticks
a day? Because that's how
it looks to me."

"Hey it's just a cigarette and
it cannot be that bad, Minho."

Jisung rolled his eyes. 

"It's just a cigarette
that harms your pretty lungs."

"Yes, the same cigarette like you
used to do back in high school."

The taller man heaved a deep breath and sat down behind him, on the cold floor. He brought his knees to his chest—hugging them tightly.

"I was different then. I don't need them to be cool."

There fell a blanket of silence around them for a while— before Jisung groaned and dipped the deadly stick face down in the ash tray. He pushed it down until the burning flames came to end. Then, he threw it away.

"I'm not using them to be
or act cool."

He burried his head in his hands— slouching his shoulders in the process.

Minho moved forward and rubbed his back.

"I know."

He whispered softly.

"Why don't you stop bugging
me then?"

"Honey, don't you love me and you know it's makes me sad."

"No honey, can you trust me when I want to stop, I can. Beside I only do it like twice a week."

"It's just a cigarette it'll soon
be only ten."

Frowning, Jisung stood up from the floor of their balcony and went inside. The other man couldn't help but follow as he heard him looking through drawers.