1

1. Hi.

"Jennie, I think they gave me your test results." Jisoo said as she struggle to catch up with Jennie at the busy hallways.

Jennie instantly blushed with a smile, "is it the history paper?.."

Jisoo just smiled in return.

"I did horrible on that one.." Jennie said as she took the paper.

Jennie really did flunk on that test.. and then some more on the other subjects, but Jisoo could only give her a smile.

Jisoo and Jennie are classmates in most of their subjects. This is the 4th time their papers got exchanged.

They both have long black hair, they are almost the same height, both family's name is Kim, and names that start with the letter J, that the teachers cant seem to tell them apart inspite of having polar traits.

Jennie is one of the popular people at school. She loves hanging around other people and has a very welcoming charm. You can always see her beaming with her beautiful smile and she is very lovable.

Jisoo on the other hand is reserved and only hang out with a few people. But even if she's the quiet type, people are drawn to her natural beauty. She is gentle and has a calming mood, her eyes are always warm and kind.

"Ahhh!!" Jennie shrieked at the red marks that floods her paper.

"Hey, maybe you'll do better on the next one." Jisoo said with an encouraging smile.

Jennie just hugged her. "Bless your heart Jisoo, we all know that will never happen."

"Anyways, I hope next time I'll have a decent grade, just so its not too embarrassing when you see it." Jennie said not really minding her paper.

Jennie giggled and say thanks before heading somewhere and Jisoo wave goodbye to her.

If not for the teachers mixing their papers, the two have nothing to talk about.

"Ahh.. I forgot to ask her my exam papers.." Jisoo slaps her head lightly at the realization.

.
.
.

"I'm telling you, Jennie Kim is one of the hottest in our school right now, go ask her." Jimin said.

Taehyung was deep in thoughts. Jennie is somewhat a friend. They are all Sophomores, and have known each other because of mutual friends.

"I'm not that comfortable to ask her about that Jimin. Just let it go." Taehyung said.

"Just try.." Jimin said. "Come on man. Our next game is at the end of month. There is a big chance that witch will show up and ruin your mood."

Taehyung sigh.

His ex, Sana, the witch that Jimin called, will absolutely go watch their game for sure.

Taehyung and Jimin are both in the basketball team. Although they seem to have girls on their side all the time, Taehyung had always been faithful to Sana, who goes to another school.

He was smitten by her pretty face and innocent personality.

Turns out she was only using him to catch her school's basketball team captain.

He feels crappy and his teamates are dying to have him date a much hotter girl for revenge.

"Kim Taehyung, you can point your finger at any girl in the school and they'd be happy to go out with you." Jimin said, "so get to work and show that witch who she messed with."

Taehyung just shrugged.

He's just sad that Sana did that, and his ego was bruised.

.
.
.