10

[Hi]

Jisoo sat at her chair as she reads the manuscript for the next drama.

She glanced at the other pile of papers and sigh. How long has she been reading?

She walk to stretch her legs as her secretary informed her that there were flowers sent.

It is from Jennie of course. She went out of her office to look at the bouquet.

Jennie, her bestfriend, now has her own line of  clothing line.

Jisoo's photo modeling Jennie's first set of designs, is still hanging on her main boutique. Jennie said she is her lucky charm.

Her phone buzz [hi]

[Baby]

[Babe]

[Booo]

Jisoo just dialed his number as he immediately picks up, "Kim Taehyung, arent you suppose to be practicing?"

"I'm on break love.." he said as she can picture him sneaking off again.

"Make sure you'll be on time later." She said strictly.

"Roger that!" He said, "also, I called because I forgot my tux back home.."

"I knew you'll forget." Jisoo said. "Fine, I'll go get it."

"Its inside my room." Taehyung said.

"I know, your so annoying." Jisoo complains.

"I love you." Taehyung said laughing.

"I love you to bits but your annoying me right now." She said but smiling. "Dont be late later or else your in big trouble."

"See you later." Taehyung said.

"Take care love." Jisoo said as she hang up.

This is their eighth year on being in a relationship. They had their ups and downs and their everything in betweens.

Time may have passed, and Taehyung changed into so many things, but he is constant with his love for Jisoo.

And Jisoo is the same.

They realized they are not opposites, rather, they are more of a puzzle. They complement each other and they surprisingly work so well together.

They found out they had the same taste in music. Almost the same sense of humor and that they communicate well.

Jisoo is still reserve and Taehyung is still borderline hyperactive but it doesnt bother them.

Taehyung never imagined himself to be a professional basketball player, but he is now representing the national team, with Sehun.

And Jisoo is a script writter for a few multi awarded drama.

.
.
.

Jisoo head straight to Taehyung's room. She was surprised to see a big bouquet of white flowers in his bed.

Curiously, she went to get it. It has a card that says "Mrs. Kim".

She laughed as Taehyung hugged her from behind with a kiss on her cheeks.

"Surprise!!" He said.

By now she is not surprised by Taehyung's antics. She takes a quick look and see he's already wearing the slacks and shirt.

Tonight is the award show and her script is nominated.

"Thanks for not being late love." She said as she tiptoed to give him a kiss. "And for the flowers."

"Baby.. we might get late if you keep hugging and kissing me like this.." Taehyung said but his hug tightens.

"Whose hugging who??" Jisoo said giggling as he snuggle to her neck.

"Oh yeah.." Taehyung took her hand and kneeled.

Jisoo rolled her eyes.

"Love.." he said eyes sparkling, "will you FINALLY marry me?"

A ring sparkled in a box as he puts it in her finger.

Jisoo was already wearing a plastic toy engagement ring he also gave.

"Do I have to?" Jisoo jokingly said. She was happy when he proposed before and she's still over the moon for his second proposal now.

The first proposal was when they graduated. They are just trying to make a living and they had a challenging start. Taehyung wanted to give Jisoo the world and Jisoo just wants to support Taehyung in whatever career he wanted.

Him trying to work into the corporate world is a disaster. He was miserable as it does not fit him.

Sehun came along. He has always admire Taehyung's athleticism and he told him to take a shot at one of the country's team. Taehyung got in and he finally got his grove back.

All those times Jisoo patiently waits for him.

And all those times of waiting, everyone thought Jisoo was already married so almost everyone addresses her as "Mrs. Kim" already.

"I love you." Taehyung got up and whispered.

"I love you too." She said as she kissed him back.

XxX END XxX

Thanks for all the support and time youve given reading this story.

Hope you guys have a great day! <3