8

8. Comfortable Mess

"Tae"

Taehyung looked at Sana. She smiled and looks really happy to see him.

"I saw your game yesterday." She said.

"Ah, its one of those days." He said shrugging.

For a while Sana just looks at him, then Sehun came with a smirk on his face together with a few of his teammates.

He smirked back and just stands tall at the group.

These guys cockily commented things about his game, but he's too happy that he didnt mind what they're saying.

.
.
.

Jisoo bit her lips. When she texted Taehyung last night, it ended up to her agreeing to go get coffee with him.

She saw him waiting already, but he was with other people she did not know so she hesitated for a bit.

They didnt specifically say it will only be the two of them, and she was thinking of calling Doyoung.

She also feels silly cause she bought only two ice popsicles, one for each of them.

Maybe its ok to go buy 4 more since they havent seen her yet.

She was about to go back to the convenience store when she heard him call "Chichuu!"

She gave a small smile as she walk toward him as all eyes are on her. The most awkward feeling ever for her.

Taehyung smiled brightly and notice she's holding something.

"I bought popsicles.." she said, "but-"

"Thanks!" Taehyung said, "let's eat them up before it melts."

He opened one for her and took his and look at the group, "nice seeing you guys I guess. We'll be going now."

Jisoo looked at the group too, sort of relieved they wont be coming. The only girl on the group didnt smile, but she smiled at her still.

The guys who look happy are now just quiet. She figured these guys are basketball players as well judging by their height.

Jisoo has a small smile plastered on her face and bowed a little at the group before Taehyung swiftly pulled her away.

"See you at the game!" Taehyung said smiling sarcastically at them, as he and Jisoo walk away.

He feels happy and satisfied knowing them watch him walking away with a godess.

.
.
.

"I thought they are coming with us." Jisoo whispered looking back, seeing they are still looking at them.

Taehyung snorted as he munch on his popsicles. "They just happen to see me."

He cant help but smile as he glance back at the group.

Jimin was right. The Bobcats, Sehun's team, really will try to piss him off. In game or not.

"So they must be players from another team..." Jisoo said.

"Yeah.." He really would be pissed off since he easily gets angry. Good thing he has Jisoo with him.

Its not like he's pretending to be fine when he's pissed at that group, he's just too occupied Jisoo said yes for a coffee-not-date with him.

And though Jisoo is quiet, she seems to be absorbed at her thoughts now too.

Taehyung likes this curious Jisoo. She was too absorbed at her thoughts she didnt seem to notice him casually holding her hands as they walk with no direction.