7

7. Tae X Soo: Opposites

"So.. Jisoo.. would you like to model these?" Jennie asked with a pleading look.

In the middle of the table of chicken and beer, Jennie lay down her beautiful sketches and happily asked Jisoo.

Jisoo gasped. "Oh Jennie.. I dont think.."

"Why not?" Both Taehyung and Jennie asked.

"You'll look amazing on these things." Taehyung said as Jisoo blushed.

"You'll sweep everyone away, I swear you're meant for my clothes.." Jennie said with a hopeful smile.

Jisoo was overwhelmed by the two's overconfidence on her. She cant even put in words why she cant say yes.

"Hey Jen," Taehyung said after, "youre just distracting us to the real news, what happened to your exams?"

"I dont know! Its not like it was checked in front of me!" Jennie replied defensively. "Ackkk.. Mr. Park took my papers though.. d'you guys think thats bad news?"

"I-I'm sure you did ok Jennie.." Jisoo said reassuringly.

"Ahhh Sooyahhh.. now I'm getting nervous.. what if I repeat this sem?" Jennie asked worriedly.

"It's just the start of the sem.." Jisoo said as Jennie held her hand with a worried look.

"Oh look, someone's calling.." Jennie said suddenly as she showed her phone, she happily excused herself.

Jisoo was left with Taehyung sitting next to her, as they looked at each other making Jisoo instantly divert her eyes as she focused on her food.

Her phone buzzed [I did awesome at the exams earlier]

It was Taehyung who texted as she instantly looked at him. He was smiling but looking somewhere else.

Then he texted again as if she is not there.

[Glad to know youre getting my messages]

Jisoo cant get anymore redder and in an almost whisper said "I didnt block you, of course I'll get them."

[Also, dont worry about being Jen's model, she can get someone else if you dont want to do it]

[Though I think you'll look beautiful on those clothes]

"Taehyungshi.." Jisoo said after reading his texts.

"Yes?" He said excitedly looking at her with his widest grin.

"Why are you so flirty?"

He laughed. She was blushing but trying to keep her voice stern.

"So anyways, do you know my teammates?" He started.

He opened his phone and started pointing people. Telling her what happened in their training earlier and the game for tomorrow.

Jisoo couldnt help but notice how comfortable he's making her feel.

He seems really nice.

.
.
.

"Oh so this is your place.." Jennie said as she drove Jisoo home after their little after exam celebration.

"Thank you for giving me a ride, see you at school." Jisoo said knowing Jennie will be going to a party after this.

"Come with me next time alright?" Jennie said happily.

She just smiled and bid her to take care. Jennie is a ball of sunshine.

[Hope you got home safe.]